FM4 Collector's Edition Announced

German Amazon still doesn't offer the LCE... Strange... Kinda curious as to whether I can preorder it at GameStop. Guess I'll have to go and see for myself.

Yes you can. I have it preordered and paid in full from GameStop. đź‘Ť

I got a message within FM3's message centre confirming they'd received my email and thanking me for pre-ordering FM4. :D

I got a message within FM3's message centre confirming they'd received my email and thanking me for pre-ordering FM4. :D

Nice đź‘Ť I guess I'll go and pre-order it tomorrow. I need to pick up some new weights for my dumbbells anyways...

What's that got to do with the collectors edition?

LOL

tumblr_lkparjgqUr1qzq52eo1_500.png

Has there been any word at all on what muscle cars the 10-car add on pack will include?

I just did this today, sending my receipt in as requested. How many people have received acknowledgement already?

Just done this too, question - those of you who have received confirmation - did you guys do the twitter / facebook thing?

I dont see the need for it but I dont want to miss out.

Thanks

After reading more on that link, it actually doesn't say anything about having to do anything at facebook (not sure if they edited it?). It does say to pop a message on Facebook or Twitter if you preorder, just to let the world know. But it didn't seem tied to the promotion requirement.

Hm, is there anything outside of FM3 to be had from this? I mean, I sent my receipt because I figgured I could do so anyways... But I'm hoping for some nice stuff in FM4 :dopey:

barryl85
Just done this too, question - those of you who have received confirmation - did you guys do the twitter / facebook thing?

I dont see the need for it but I dont want to miss out.

Thanks

No, you don't need to worry about that part. Just send them the email with a picture of your receipt and you will be good. You will receive a message from T10 in Forza 3: 1-letting you know they received it and 2-a unicorn RX7 with a Forza 4 livery. Like chris said it will take a day or two. This was the "June pre-order incentive," they haven't announced any other incentives as of yet.

No, you don't need to worry about that part. Just send them the email with a picture of your receipt and you will be good. You will receive a message from T10 in Forza 3: 1-letting you know they received it and 2-a unicorn RX7 with a Forza 4 livery. Like chris said it will take a day or two. This was the "June pre-order incentive," they haven't announced any other incentives as of yet.

Thanks for the info guys !!

Soooo can't wait for this to arrive in October! My favourite car in the world, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, in my top 5 btw, at my disposal! Can't wait to absolutely thrash them round the Top Gear Test Track!

Nothing yet :(
Sorry to hear that Bogie. Its still early today, maybe later. I'd wait another day or two. If you still have nothing then I would try and resend the email. Don't forget to write your gamertag on the top of the receipt. I also did the twitter thing and sent a tweet but Iv'e heard you don't need to do that part.

Latest Posts

Back