FM4 Collector's Edition Announced

Hmm i never knew i would get a message and even some stuff in my FM3 mailbox. I'll go check tonight.. (might need to dust of the ol Xbox though... It's been collecting it since GT5 came out..)

SuperShouden
Best buy has it for $89.99 on their website...And you get free fuzzy dice pre-ordering from them.

Actually that would be a $10 pair of fuzzy dice.

I advise anyone wanting to get it order from someplace other than Best Buy. They are the most expensive at $89.99 while everyone else has their LCE priced at $79.99. So, unless you just HAVE to have fuzzy dice....

Strange, since it's $79.99 here in Canada. They really are charging $10 more for some dice.

Placed my pre-order there... I want my 1M.

Is it me, or does the "pre-order bonus car pack" smell of unicorns? I mean..."while supplies last"? And...if those ARE the unicorn cars....that achievement is gonna be that much harder.

Nothing yet :(

IMAG0042.jpg

Did you ever get your confirmation?

Did you ever get your confirmation?

Thanks for the reminder Chris. I haven't looked since a day after I posted that screenshot. I am setting myself a reminder now to check when I get home in 2 hours. I will post my findings soon.

Nope. You can only get it as a gift car via Pre-Order incentives for FM4 or through other means. Trust me, I looked. It's not in the 'dealership' in FM3. But I can't say I've tried the auction house. You can get the Spirit R in the Auction House. Just don't expect to find any for sale.

As far as quantity goes, I can't speak in that regard. I only have one at this point. My assumption would be that you would be able to own more than 1, provided you actively play the game online and take part in the contests.

Last edited:
Hmm i never knew i would get a message and even some stuff in my FM3 mailbox. I'll go check tonight.. (might need to dust of the ol Xbox though... It's been collecting it since GT5 came out..)

Checked my FM3 inbox and indeed i had recieved the car.. I now have two RX7 Spirit Type R's

How long does it take once you submit your e-mail/receipt?

I sent it a few days ago and not even an auto-reply.

Last edited:
How long does it take once you submot your e-mail/reciept?

I sent it a few days ago and not even an auto-reply.

If your referring to the preorder incentives then you should have a message when you log into FM3 within a few days of sending the email of your receipt. Also make sure you wrote your gamertag on the top of the receipt.

If your referring to the preorder incentives then you should have a message when you log into FM3 within a few days of sending the email of your receipt. Also make sure you wrote your gamertag on the top of the receipt.

Thanks. I did it Sunday, so hoping anytime now.

I am curious and I don't see any mention in the first post. And I don't want to read the 11 pages of posts to see if my question is answered.

If I pre-order the LCE online, will I be sent the codes for the DLC or will they be in the box? I want to make sure I get that "Ship Bonus" pack cause I want that Ruf RGT-8.
I know Amazon is good about getting the game delivered on the release date but no other online shops seem to have that guarantee. However, Amazon no longer lists the LCE for sale or pre-order.
Also, does anyone know if Gamestop takes pre-orders in person? Could I go to the store, pre-order it, and get the codes and "ship bonus?
Sorry, I can't seem to find any info when I googled and I am getting frustrated. I bought a 360 just to play this game and I want to get the most out of it so I want the LCE and get as many DLC as possible.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Found a link to the Incentive Program. Will pre-order and give that a try.

Last edited:
All the DLC codes should be inside the LCE case. The only DLC that wont be inside is the store specific preorder car.

And yes Gamestop takes preorders in person. Thats actually exactly what I did.

All the DLC codes should be inside the LCE case. The only DLC that wont be inside is the store specific preorder car.

And yes Gamestop takes preorders in person. Thats actually exactly what I did.

I pre-ordered at Gamestop as well. Their pre-order car sucks. But, they give me the most money on trade ins with the Power Up card so I went with them.

Anyone want the Alfa Gamestop pre-order car?

Yeah the preorder car is the worst of the 5 but I just like dealing with Gamestop in these situations. Id also be willing to trade if anyone is interested. I'll even trade for one of the 17 unicorns that I don't have if anyone is interested (which I doubt).

I'd like to trade my Alfa Gamestop pre order car as well. Preferably for the MINI or the CRZ. If anyone is interested, PM me so we can exchange info for release day.

Back