FM4 Collector's Edition Announced

I'm not trading my BMW for an Alfa.

If someone wants to give it away I'll gladly take it off your hands though:D

I pre-ordered from Best Buy because I only had money in my Pay Pal account, and they were the only retailer with a pre-order bonus and release day shipping that accepted PayPal. Could I have transferred the money to my bank account? Yes, but I'm really lazy.

I usually pre-order in person from Gamestop, but again, I was feeling lazy.

Last edited:
I guess I am getting the BMW as well since I got it from BestBuy. Yeah I am trading mine for the 79 Ford Pinto bonus car.

I'm seriously considering switching my pre-order over to BestBuy because I really would like the BMW over the other incentives. But, hopefully (I don't know if it's been revealed yet), the other cars will become available for everyone later on.

I'm seriously considering switching my pre-order over to BestBuy because I really would like the BMW over the other incentives. But, hopefully (I don't know if it's been revealed yet), the other cars will become available for everyone later on.

Most likely they will. I am willing to bet on it. To be honest it would be cool to have a car that some cannot get unless on the Auction House, but most likey wont not happen that way.

BTW where did you order from? What car are you getting I mean.

OK, so this is my breakdown of Day#1 addons when I pop my LCE disc:

The VIP Car Pack
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The Ship Bonus car pack
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

LCE Special Car
2012 BMW M5

The American Muscle car pack
1965 Pontiac GTO
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Buick GSX
1970 Dodge Cornet Super Bee
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
1969 Shelby GT500 428CJ
1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi
1967 Dodge Cornet W023
1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt

+ custom-designed BMW cars selected as part of the “Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge" (which ones and in which quantity - still unknown)

+ Player Loyalty Rewards cars
original.aspx

+ Community Loyalty Rewards cars
original.aspx

Okey.

BUT - will those cars be only "available for me to purchase" or will I be getting them all for free (*game credits free of charge*) at my garage?

I would imagine you still have to buy them.
Same as any other content on the disc.

F3 was the same.

Green disc users have said the loyalty reward cars are automatically added to your garage after import. Since some of the loyalty rewards are unicorns.... obviously you cannot buy these from the dealerships.

The DLC vehicles will most likely still need to be purchased to be added into your garage; as Spagetti said. However, all cars are available to drive in arcade / hot lap.

I would really like to have the S204. Hopefully I can pick it up on the auction house or through community events.

I have the RX7 unicorn, which I am sure most of you do as well. But if anyone does not I will certainly trade for the S204.

Last edited:
I'm still hoping for Gamestop having something different as their preorder bonus over here...

Uma Thurman can advertise that dang thing as much as she wants, I'm still going to dislike the Giulietta :indiff:

Most likely they will. I am willing to bet on it. To be honest it would be cool to have a car that some cannot get unless on the Auction House, but most likey wont not happen that way.

BTW where did you order from? What car are you getting I mean.
I had gone ahead & pre-ordered it at Gamestop the same day I placed pre-orders for GOW3 & MW3.

Player loyality and community loyalty- does it matter which version of Forza 3 I am using to get a player loyalty car? I read mention of a green disc but I own the Ultimate Collection version as I just picked up the game this summer. Community loyalty comes from using the forums at the Forza website?

amar212
OK, so this is my breakdown of Day#1 addons when I pop my LCE disc:

The VIP Car Pack
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The Ship Bonus car pack
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

LCE Special Car
2012 BMW M5

The American Muscle car pack
1965 Pontiac GTO
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Buick GSX
1970 Dodge Cornet Super Bee
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
1969 Shelby GT500 428CJ
1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi
1967 Dodge Cornet W023
1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt

+ custom-designed BMW cars selected as part of the “Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge" (which ones and in which quantity - still unknown)

+ Player Loyalty Rewards cars

+ Community Loyalty Rewards cars

Okey.

BUT - will those cars be only "available for me to purchase" or will I be getting them all for free (*game credits free of charge*) at my garage?

Im pretty sure the cars from those bottom 2 lists (the pictures) will be in your garage. The rest you will definitely have to buy.

Thanks! As that I just restarted playing FM3 again (only got to play two days before it RROD over the summer), I am only at level 7 right now and don't own any of the community loyalty cars. I am only buying Porsches right now anyways and those won't transfer. Darn NFS.

Better get racing. You only got a week and a half to reach level 50 and get all of the transferable cars. :)

Better get racing. You only got a week and a half to reach level 50 and get all of the transferable cars. :)

I don't want to get bored of Forza before the one I want to play comes out. :P Plus, I need to wait for the HD to arrive. Bought the 4GB and it won't even hold all of the Forza 3 cars let alone the bonus material. Found a 60GB generic drive for 360 on Amazon.

Just a few days left now, guys...

And as I got my Fifa 12 copy, 1 day early... I really hope I get the Forza 4 LCE, delivered from the same website, 1 day early aswell :D

I went to GameStop after work yesterday and they are sold out company wide of the LCE. Went down the street to Play and Trade and reserved a copy.

I went to GameStop after work yesterday and they are sold out company wide of the LCE. Went down the street to Play and Trade and reserved a copy.

Yeah, they have no mention of LCE on the website. If it wasn't for my receipt of pre-order at Gamestop would be like LCE never existed.

Just in case anyone in canada is still looking to buy the lce... Bestbuy.ca has a few more for sale right now.

It had been sold out all week but when i went on this morning to check another order they had some available.

I think you get the BMW 1 series M with the pre-order.

I just ordered one.

Last edited:
Back