FM5 - The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evian
  • 506 comments
  • 68,945 views
We're gonna have to rename this the Unrealistic Photo Thread :eek:

11187151985_16a86acbbb_z.jpg

Lmao, (edited) duplicates of people especially the bald man Dan Greenwalt, creator of Forza.
 
I don't know if this would be realistic, but I still like it and it's not not realistic, right? xD

dfPhW0b.jpg


I'm happy because I'm ranked 154 on Le Mans New Circuit :3

Looks real to me! Beautiful shot! Hard on the brakes, I see :P
 
Those are some great shots, guys! Love the lighting in this game...a bit exaggerated at times, but it gives photos so much more potential.
 
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Pictures always turn out way brighter on my computer than on my TV :/
 
Pictures always turn out way brighter on my computer than on my TV :/
If your TV has multiple HDMI Input slots then You could set up one of the slots to be calibrated exactly to how it is when you upload it. I use one for gaming with more saturation, brightness, and contrast, and then I use one strictly for photomode.

The channel used for photomode is going to look very bland though, thats why I set up a separate input.

Here's what you should do, if you choose to take my advice:
1. take a photo and reset the photomode settings to default(used to be X for FM4 I believe.)
2. Upload to server, and download the picture to your computer
3. Open it up and full view it
4. Go into your TV settings and play with the settings, to get it as close as possible
5. Profit

This would be way easier to do if your computer was close to your TV, or atleast in the same room, obviously. Now anytime you want to take an accurate picture, just switch your HDMI cable into the correct slot.
 
Your Atom shot is fantastic.
 








Owned FM5 since day one and this is the first semi-decent mini-set I managed to get... Sigh. Will have to think about some creative ways of getting rid of the humongous, f-ugly watermark. Photostitching seems the way to go.

​
 
Back