FM5 - The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Evian
  • 506 comments
Do these count?
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

@King1982 - no one likes to be an ass, but you're really forcing the hand of those of us who have politely (and tirelessly, might I add) asked you to accredit those from whom pictures you're using here. It's really not that difficult of a task to manage.

So from hereon out unless you provide the proper credit, every single time you post a picture it will be deleted - yes that includes your own pictures as well (if you even have any) since you have about toss-all as far as trust is concerned.

That goes for every single thread in the Forza Motorsport forum as well.

@King1982 - no one likes to be an ass, but you're really forcing the hand of those of us who have politely (and tirelessly, might I add) asked you to accredit those from whom pictures you're using here. It's really not that difficult of a task to manage.

So from hereon out unless you provide the proper credit, every single time you post a picture it will be deleted - yes that includes your own pictures as well (if you even have any) since you have about toss-all as far as trust is concerned.

That goes for every single thread in the Forza Motorsport forum as well.

That's a shame. About King's posts, I mean.
On a different note, that LFA shot is awesome. Totally nailed the curve of the road and the angle of the car.
I haven't even tried taking shots of the LFA. That's next on my list, along with the C7 and the Abarth 131

Back