for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Once I saw that the Deltawing had my Team name already installed I knew I had to sign up.

GTP: Brutaka
PSN: Brutaka_GT
Car: Deltawing 2013
Now am not at home but as doon as i get home i will add you thank you for sighing up LMP2 is with two cars but unffortunatly you are reserve driver
 
Now am not at home but as doon as i get home i will add you thank you for sighing up LMP2 is with two cars but unffortunatly you are reserve driver
Why does the other DW have reserves? It's the only car in the class.
 
I think it's because I signed up later than all the other classes, no worries though.
If someone is not going to race at Silverstone and you are there the driver who didnt race will become reserve and you will take his place lile official driver :) dont forget to add me :)
 
If someone is not going to race at Silverstone and you are there the driver who didnt race will become reserve and you will take his place lile official driver :) dont forget to add me :)

can you tell me how much cv is 680 bhp? because I don't have bhp :(
 
Before the qualifier i will put the setings of the room by horse power and kg so i can know that all of you are with the right spec :)

when is the qualifier?
 
No offence but there is no such thing as a stupid question oh and how come I put my name down for the r10 and my spots been taken
 
No offence but there is no such thing as a stupid question oh and how come I put my name down for the r10 and my spots been taken
I am so sorry mate i had make a big mistake by the message of the Nissan gtr second driver who said that he is pulling out and i thought that it was you so sorry mate i am really blind
 
Last edited:
Before the qualifier i will put the setings of the room by horse power and kg so i can know that all of you are with the right spec :)
You don't have to do that anymore, just look at the Members List to see everybody's specs.
 
You don't have to do that anymore, just look at the Members List to see everybody's specs.
Really? I didnt know because we didnt have this option in GT5 and i didnt know that we can see this in GT6 thank you for the information! :)
 
@Toshost You can check the specs of everyone simultaneously just by clicking the members tab and going through the information, No need to change HP and Weight 👍
 
@Toshost You can check the specs of everyone simultaneously just by clicking the members tab and going through the information, No need to change HP and Weight 👍
Are you going to be for the official testing because if you are going to race all season i am thinking of making you official driver after the test if someone dont come with the GTPRO class he will be reserve :)
 
Back