• Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments

Monza or Laguna Seca

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great put me on the list please
CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 LM Nr. 77
Thanks
And for #77 you have to be car number 13 like it is in the thread because of the results and the penalties i am sorry but in the first season the numbers are from the thread we will see for season two :)

so i want to race! I am using a TERRIBLE office chair as my seat for my wheel. So i am wanting to build my own stand and put a car seat on it for my endurance races :D So 3 hours will be WAY for comfortable. The chair gives around 40 mins :indiff:

Hey:) I'm going to test out some GTPro and maybe LMP2. Only delta wing in lmp2 no other open cock pit cars? Either going to take m3 or corvette though want to try something new:D
Hey man thx for being interested desided that my championship is going to be with premium cars and i cant put any other LMP2 car because they are really diffrent specs u know :)

so i want to race! I am using a TERRIBLE office chair as my seat for my wheel. So i am wanting to build my own stand and put a car seat on it for my endurance races :D So 3 hours will be WAY for comfortable. The chair gives around 40 mins :indiff:
Haha i am seating on a little chair and driving with a joystick haha :)

Back