for deletingFinished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments

Monza or Laguna Seca

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And how will you police that?
Well how stupid u have to be to break the rules i mean arent u serious people? On race replay when u change to the onboard camera u will hear the gear box and see the km/h and compare with the other races but i think that we arent stupid kids who brake rules i mean LOL :(

Well how stupid u have to be to break the rules i mean arent u serious people? On race replay when u change to the onboard camera u will hear the gear box and see the km/h and compare with the other races but i think that we arent stupid kids who brake rules i mean LOL :(
Ok then, so what about when I change the downforce levels, and the car accelerates differently and reaches a different top speed? What If I alter the ride height, and alter how the car accelerates etc. Would I be acused of changing my gearing then? For all you know I did alter my gearing just blame it on other changes, all of which can't be proved.

Yes I agree, 99% of members here on GTP wouldn't break the rules. But there is that 1% who do, and its those that ruin racing.

Back