for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,461 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
yes but after the first GP (SILVERSTONE) Ur gearbox setings have to be the same all season :) ok?
ok 👍 makes since, what team wants to mess around with a 1000 degree gearbox after a race...
 
I chose the BMW #15 and I would like to change to the #23 NISSAN GTR LMS R35
 
What do u think of adding galery with photoes after every race it would be awesome i will watch the race replay and put some very cool photoes just like highlights :)
 
What do u think of adding galery with photoes after every race it would be awesome i will watch the race replay and put some very cool photoes just like highlights :)
Yea! Look at my series pictures! Look at thread it's at top as link
 
question...

Can my team sponsor this series? We wont give money :lol: but we (More I :lol:) Can advertise this series...
 
And how will you police that?
Well how stupid u have to be to break the rules i mean arent u serious people? On race replay when u change to the onboard camera u will hear the gear box and see the km/h and compare with the other races but i think that we arent stupid kids who brake rules i mean LOL :(
 
Well how stupid u have to be to break the rules i mean arent u serious people? On race replay when u change to the onboard camera u will hear the gear box and see the km/h and compare with the other races but i think that we arent stupid kids who brake rules i mean LOL :(
Ok then, so what about when I change the downforce levels, and the car accelerates differently and reaches a different top speed? What If I alter the ride height, and alter how the car accelerates etc. Would I be acused of changing my gearing then? For all you know I did alter my gearing just blame it on other changes, all of which can't be proved.

Yes I agree, 99% of members here on GTP wouldn't break the rules. But there is that 1% who do, and its those that ruin racing.
 
Hey:) I'm going to test out some GTPro and maybe LMP2. Only delta wing in lmp2 no other open cock pit cars? Either going to take m3 or corvette though want to try something new:D
My LMP series has closed and open cockpit cars :D
 
Back