for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,465 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
My personal best at silverstone (with full tank):
LMP1 (Toyota) - 1:45:824
GTPRO (Merc) - 1:58:803
 
My personal best at silverstone (with full tank):
LMP1 (Toyota) - 1:45:824
GTPRO (Merc) - 1:58:803
Am finaly free so i can do some tests today and tell my times with Toyota :)
 
LMPs should be in the mid 45s and GTEs in the low 58s-high 57s
And I've done wet testing, and I'll be honest, I'm praying for the rain because this car handles 1000000x better in the wet than in the dry.
 
Little specs update after lots of testing... i hope its the last :)
 
I'm a little confused by the spec change... 20BHP less than before on the Audi R18? I tested so many laps and now I have to do so again and change my fuel consumption calculations :indiff:
 
I'm a little confused by the spec change... 20BHP less than before on the Audi R18? I tested so many laps and now I have to do so again and change my fuel consumption calculations :indiff:
So sorry mate but it was too fast for the poor little toyota...
 
New things updated about the qualifier and the 4 hours of Le Mans.. :)
 
Hey guys, Unfortantely, I will not be able to attend the first 2 races of season. Don't worry, I'll be back at Apricot to start my season. :cheers:
 
Hey guys, Unfortantely, I will not be able to attend the first 2 races of season. Don't worry, I'll be back at Apricot to start my season. :cheers:
:( Thats not good we will have only 2 deltawings... :(
 
Sorry Toshost, but I will have to pull out of the series.
The strings that I will have to pull for participation will just be a bit much.
I'm going to do some R&D and start my last series... a third reboot of the AACC.
I wish you all luck and I hope you all have fun.
 
Last edited:
Sorry Toshost, but I will have to pull out of the series.
The strings that I will have to pull for participation will just be a bit much.
I'm going to do some R&D and start my last series... a third reboot of the AACC.
I wish you all luck and I hope you all have fun.
:( ok thats not good but i wish you good luck too.... That means that @Thursday7 is an official driver but he have tell me which races he can enter ;)
 
SpiralDave why do you tell me this now? Remember you told me that you will be in every event :( i will try and are you going to race next events? :(
I'm so sorry a family event popped up :/
 
Back