for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,465 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Bad news, I may not be able to finish the race, or possibly start it.
 
@Toshost I have a question. How many GTpro Guys are turning up and how op are the cars they are driving?
 
Wish I could take part in this. Work every weekend so would never be home.
I'll hop on the reserves list if you want though. If I get the chance to race can help jump the numbers up a bit.
 
Whens the race guys? 3pm gmt?
 
image.jpg
 
Ah... well the more experience the better
 
Anyone wanna open a lobby and add me on PSN, just a mess around and a shakedown i guess.
 
I cant setup a car in the rain to save my life, Good win.
 
I cant setup a car in the rain to save my life, Good win.
Oh yeah same, i can set up a great car in the dry, however itll do upsidedown circles in the wet
 
Back