for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,465 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
I dont know if i can even find the lobby.
 
Yay. I hope it doesnt take me an hour to find the lobby again :P
 
Well time must be clear for me 15 GMT means 16 Rome time so 20 minutes ago...
 
Well time must be clear for me 15 GMT means 16 Rome time so 20 minutes ago...
Yeah 15GMT is 3pm exactly for me, being british and that...
 
Yeah I thought so too. But Europe is on GMT+2 right now.
Yeah, just means itll be 5pm there while its 3pm here, its the same start time, its just different places
 
No im gmt, Greenwich Mean Time, its the british time thing haha

Nope you are BST = British Summer Time. GMT/UTC is international 0 time and Britain happens to be on GMT when not on summertime. Right now Britain is on BST though.
 
Last edited:
Nope you are BST = British Summer Time. GMT/UTS is international 0 time and Britain happens to be on GMT when not on summertime. Right now Britain is on BST though.
Ah, you see i didn't know that :o
 
Yes you can join now there is no poblem there are 2 spots left you can race tomorrow! :)


So....after that comment i prepared my race...
kicked my mom of the sitting room... entered the lobby... asked for indications...

Toshost asked who am i... i replied him... and suddendly got kicked, with no reason...
It seems that some folks are joking around!!
Get serious guys!! This "gentleman" shouldn't be eligible to organize any race in GTP.
 
You have just kicked and blocked me from joining after signing me up what the heck dude.........
 
welcome to club Rich S!!
With that attitude this champioship probably will dye before reach the end!!
 
So....after that comment i prepared my race...
kicked my mom of the sitting room... entered the lobby... asked for indications...

Toshost asked who am i... i replied him... and suddendly got kicked, with no reason...
It seems that some folks are joking around!!
Get serious guys!! This "gentleman" shouldn't be eligible to organize any race in GTP.
He wont reply or say anything we need to report this if I cant get ahold of him
 
I saw this coming:rolleyes:
What do you mean? If you knew this would happen then why dont you report his butt so we dont have people on this website doing this, it goes against the GTP guidlines, and why didn't you tell me he would do this? I would have slept in longer!!!! I'm angry at you stiggy too for not warning me about this POS!!
 
Sorry guys i lost connection and then my ps3 froze when i tried getting back on, ill be with you shortly
 
I think there was a misunderstanding and Toshost mistook you for random people. Just rejoin.
 
I think there was a misunderstanding and Toshost mistook you for random people. Just rejoin.
That should not happen, and is unacceptable.
 
What do you mean? If you knew this would happen then why dont you report his butt so we dont have people on this website doing this, it goes against the GTP guidlines, and why didn't you tell me he would do this? I would have slept in longer!!!! I'm angry at you stiggy too for not warning me about this POS!!
I think he means that he never trusted this series would be successful (as did I, but I reconsidered after a while, until now). Don't be angry at him, he's got nothing to do with this. He didn't think such a cluster-f would happen either.
 
I think he means that he never trusted this series would be successful (as did I, but I reconsidered after a while, until now). Don't be angry at him, he's got nothing to do with this. He didn't think such a cluster-f would happen either.
Ok....I'll calm down, it's nobody else's falt but seriously I dont understand how he writes my PSN down under my car number then after he sees me in the room 5 mins kicks, then not only kicks but BLOCKS me on PSN. To me that seems deliberate but I suppose there might be a small possibility he just likes kicking and blocking everyone who comes into his room besides whose he automatically knows. Anyways, if your reading this "Toshost" I'm most certainly D. O. N. E. here so you dont have to wait for me to come on again so you can block me from joining again ( I refuse to make the same mistake twice with the same jerk.)
 
Back