for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Ok guys now i updated Championship Standing and i uploaded photos from the race you can check them out! :)

ALSO IMPORTANT!

@SniperRed3 is BANNED from taking part in this Thread!
 
Yo tosh...this is what i found after comparing our car spec at the op with litchi's
Our car spec:
RJN : 599 pp
SLS GT3 : 601 pp
Corvette c6 : 562
Litchi's car spec:
RJN : 604
SLS GT3 : 597
Corvette c6 : 569
I think we need to review our car spec...
FIA GTWC car specs are not final though, they are subject to slight changes.
 
Ok we are going to wait but SPA is coming in 12 days :(
You can use the Season 1 specs (in the same link). Cars are just overpowered compared to real GT3 cars, this is why we decided to lower the specs for Season 2. But Season 1 specs are a good base and pretty equal.
 
You can use the Season 1 specs (in the same link). Cars are just overpowered compared to real GT3 cars, this is why we decided to lower
Ok but i have some cars that arent there... :( Were can i find real specs of this cars?
 
Actually, we don't use real GT3 specs but real GT3 lap times as a base. We can't use real GT3 specs and meet the real GT3 lap times with, this is due to the GT6 physics. So we just use lap times as a base and then we spec the cars accordingly.

You can find some good lap times spreadsheets here and here or even here.
 
Actually, we don't use real GT3 specs but real GT3 lap times as a base. We can't use real GT3 specs and meet the real GT3 lap times with, this is due to the GT6 physics. So we just use lap times as a base and then we spec the cars accordingly.

You can find some good lap times spreadsheets here and here or even here.
I saw it but its not very helpful i just dont have enough time now for testing maybe i will put the specs from season 1 you said that season 2 are not ready and you said that s1 are a bit overpowerd which am worried about i really want them to be underpowerd or just as normal are they :)
 
Looks like I have some catching up to do already, as soon as I get my internet fixed I will begin testing.
 
Looks like I have some catching up to do already, as soon as I get my internet fixed I will begin testing.
I hope you can we need LMP2 more competitive good luck 👍
 
Last edited:
I dont know about LMP2 updates in next season but i clearly know that we are going to have GTPRO and GTAM in S2 :)
 
Brilliant I would like to race the Audi R18. When is the next race and how do I enter it?
 
Brilliant I would like to race the Audi R18. When is the next race and how do I enter it?
I think you should start with GTPRO car i see you are new.... 👍
 
I am an experienced sim racer, having got platinum for gt5, gt6, f1 2011, f1 2012, f1 2013 and finished 34th in this gt academy but set a time which should have put me 11th
 
I am an experienced sim racer, having got platinum for gt5, gt6, f1 2011, f1 2012, f1 2013 and finished 34th in this gt academy but set a time which should have put me 11th
Good please read the OP again and sign in! 👍
 
Here are the new specs for now!
I was testing today and the main problem is not that the SLS is too fast its just the GTR too slow :|
So Corvette is now with 20bhp+ , Nissan is with 10bhp+ and 10kg- , Ford GT is now 500bhp too, 545bhp for oreca Audi
 
My PlayStation name is Carter5510. And how do you mean sign in, I'm signed into my account
 
How do I sign up for the Championship?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back