for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
I did that after 1 week practice... First try also 2.22.00
I done 2 laps with GTPRO car and it was this R8 i am too lazy for more practice with other class car :)
 
Can you guys give me a benchmark lap time for the LMP1's? I'm going to be really behind since I can't use my PS3, except for the races. Probably will test the night before the race, hopefully my RBR setup works.
 
Can you guys give me a benchmark lap time for the LMP1's? I'm going to be really behind since I can't use my PS3, except for the races. Probably will test the night before the race, hopefully my RBR setup works.
I done some stupid things and i am in the same situation as you :)
 
Still didn't get around to testing thanks to very long hours at work this week. But I hope to get some laps in tomorrow night. Will post my times then.
 
Still didn't get around to testing thanks to very long hours at work this week. But I hope to get some laps in tomorrow night. Will post my times then.
👍
 
Still didn't get around to testing thanks to very long hours at work this week. But I hope to get some laps in tomorrow night. Will post my times then.
I did 2.18.7 last night...
 
I'd like to participate.
PSN: kaisto87
Class and car: GTPRO - Nissan GT Academy.
 
i think that space is taken i don't know

Ahh, you see, I didn't really understand the explanation of the car list in the OP, but it means that for instance, the #23 Mercedes is free?
 
Sorry about that.
Okey, let's try this then.

@Toshost

I'd like to participate.
PSN: kaisto87
Class and car: GTPRO - #23 Mercedes
 
May I place a reservation for this championship? (I want to race Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10) I will also add you as a friend.

PSN: zplay24
 
Last edited:
Just ran a couple of laps. 16.7 currently. Low - mid 16s should be doable, though.
 
Back