For Gods sake remove F50 from n300.

• Thread starter Pururut
  • 32 comments
Don’t have the F50 on my Euro account so went with the NSX 1992. I qualified dead last, nearly 5 seconds off pole. I normally only do FIA Manufacturer and I am always at the front just to show how bad N class racing is.

The PP system from GT5 & 6 worked so much better.

I had some more ideas regarding balancing, especially now that I know BoP is done via AI:

-Instead of potentially viewing laptimes as a basis for BoP, why not actually take the times of each sector? This could account for other performance discrepancies between cars within a class.

-I'd like to see "sub-rules" where there's a group being featured with BoP on and settings disabled, but not every car that's in that group is necessarily eligible. For example, an N100 race between kei cars.

-On a similar note, I think that there should be an N50, for the much-lower powered cars like the Fiat 500 '68. And that for the most part, "N-series migrants" shouldn't be permitted - though in some scenarios, they could, perhaps in an Exhibition Series race, like how some races occasionally enable tuning.

-Would an "N-E" class work? I want to think so. But with so many electric cars out there, I think it should be a parallel to the N-Series. Like there could be an N100-E, for example. Even in the best-case scenario, I can't see a BMW i3 being competitive against a BMW i8, or a Tesla Roadster, etc.

-If Formula E is added, I'd imagine it'd be similar to Super Formula, in that it's the chassis that gets added. I wouldn't mind seeing older Super Formula/Formula Nippon or Formula E chassises being added to the series, either.

-IMO there could be a class for heavy vehicles, like SUVs/trucks. And it could be called "N-L," for "large." This could include the Ford Raptor, but also various performance SUVs, trucks, and minivans. Meaning this lineup could include the following:

Jaguar F-Pace SVR
Lamborghini Urus
Porsche Macan
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Bentley Bentayga
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Ford Edge ST
BMW X6M
Mugen Odyssey

And also some performance SUV from Audi and Mercedes-Benz, idk which one(s).

EDIT:
The problem isn't the car, it is the way classes are formed purely based on power.

I don't think this is the problem. I think it just needs some further tweaking, like not permitting "N-series migrants," or at least experimenting by only allowing certain cars on top of the category being featured. For example, I'd love it if we could have an N200 race where we can only use the various hot hatches, for example.

Last edited:
Back