For your grinding needs

  • Thread starter Thread starter king21
  • 10 comments
  • 1,285 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
100
Messages
bklynfinest2k1
a-specb-spec.gif


FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE SO WHO EVER DIDTHIS THANK YOU
 
Fantastic ! Now if someone see this table before he start to play GT5 he probably will not even bother to put game disc into he's ps3
 
It looks exactly the same as the stickied thread we have already, titled, "XP Required for Each Level." The formula is even written.

However, this table does list the "total."
 
Holy ****! I have to grind almost 5 million more XP before getting from level 30 to level 34 to do the 4 hr Nurburgring enduro!

Are they out of their fracking mind?
 
Holy ****! I have to grind almost 5 million more XP before getting from level 30 to level 34 to do the 4 hr Nurburgring enduro!

Are they out of their fracking mind?

Don't worry, if you can gold the S.Vettel Challenge, you will raise from level 30 up to level 34, it happened to me.
 
i vote stickey for this since this is the best formula
 
Holy ****! I have to grind almost 5 million more XP before getting from level 30 to level 34 to do the 4 hr Nurburgring enduro!

Are they out of their fracking mind?

You actually don't have to, on level 30 you will unlock S.V.Challenge and 3 Golds grind you exactly from 30 to 35 level. Thats around 1.800.000 Exp points for those golds, i cant remember how much exactly but Monza is like 900.000 exp and Suzuka more then 1.000.000 exp

When i unlock Vettel i automatically stop play other races and did Gold, that took me from 30 to 35 level without playing any other race
 
damn nice
 
I have the same thing in a file I created. It will also tell you the XP required to get from any level to any level. It has many other lists included as well, like event grinding formulas and track and car lists. I'm hoping to make it into the only file anyone will need :)

Linky: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=168769
 
Although off-course Vettel took a three days of trying but it was worth it. 👍 After that i smile at my self, told damn I'm good and continue with other races :sly:
 
i vote stickey for this since this is the best formula
We already have an established sticky that contains this info. I've just added the image you found into it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back