Forcednduckshn's Lounge - Clean Spec Racing

Egghead: Thanks a ton for the Tuned Z :cheers: 👍

I'll have to go look up exactly how this duping thing works to be able to pass it on but is who's left that still needs one?

Seankf1105
Egghead: Thanks a ton for the Tuned Z :cheers: 👍

I'll have to go look up exactly how this duping thing works to be able to pass it on but is who's left that still needs one?

I could use the tuned z and a friend invite. Like to get some racing with you guys if anyone's on right now.

Sorry I had to bail guys. I feel like total crap.....which I'm praying will be gone by tomorrow or Monday. If I feel better I'll be on the rig tomorrow morning looking for some practice races, if you don't see me online that means I'm in bed dying. :grumpy:

I'm praying I'll see you guys tomorrow morning.

My lounge is open now guys, not sure what's goin on with the internet but my lounge is usually stable

blind just saw you open up, is everyone with you?

So I just gifted my second account the Tuned Z so I could dupe it there without the risk of corrupting my primary account's game data, but on that [secondary] account it is telling me that I already used my 1 gift/day... wtf? Could it have been because the last time I logged into that account I gifted something or is it because your 1 gift/day limit also includes recieving? :boggled:

Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to dupe now, sorry Plate

I could use the tuned z and a friend invite. Like to get some racing with you guys if anyone's on right now.

So I just gifted my second account the Tuned Z so I could dupe it there without the risk of corrupting my primary account's game data, but on that [secondary] account it is telling me that I already used my 1 gift/day... wtf? Could it have been because the last time I logged into that account I gifted something or is it because your 1 gift/day limit also includes recieving? :boggled:

Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to dupe now, sorry Plate

Since the 1.07 update you can only gift one car per PS3 per day :(

Plate, shoot me a friend request (GTP_Egghead) and I'll send you the Tuned Z tonight.

Since the 1.07 update you can only gift one car per PS3 per day :(

Plate, shoot me a friend request (GTP_Egghead) and I'll send you the Tuned Z tonight.

Plate, I sent you the car about 1 minute before you logged off tonight.

Thank you so much for the tunned z, egg. I've used it to practice with "the boys" and it has served me very well!

You're very welcome 👍
I've been putting my duping skills to good work the last few days :lol:

My lounge is open now guys, not sure what's goin on with the internet but my lounge is usually stable

blind just saw you open up, is everyone with you?

My lounge was okay once someone left - not sure what the deal was, but one of the drivers was messing up both my lounge and 3wide's lounge...

Anyway, I'll be back on today in a bit. Same format, so have your cars ready - races will be going off one after another, no waiting and no excuses.

1) tuned 370z, sports mediums, oil change
2) stock 370z, comfort softs, 331hp
3) Xanavi GT-R '08, racing hards
4) GT-R spec-v, comfort softs, 478hp

If you don't have the tuned z, you can run the recommended g37 with sports hards - it's similar enough in performance.
If you don't have the Xanavi GT-R, you can use other gt500 cars, but beware that they don't feel the same. If you want to get good practice, you should buy this exact car from the Nissan dealership for 950k credits.

Well, after 12+ hours of sleep I'm feeling much better. My little boy just went down for his nap so I'll be logging on in a few minutes for some practice. Hopefully there is a good crowd for a Sunday morning.

I'm going to hop on in a hour or so. Need to get some last minute practice in before I head out later tonight :)

I'll be on around 8:00ish after I pack. I'll shoot you a friend request so we can hook up and make sure we're all practicing together. I'm sure others will be on too, we got a small but strong group on the track now.

- 3 Wide
- Glenn McGee
- Blindside
- Goszki
- Lapierre

More are welcome!

I'm not going to make it tonight guys. Currently getting ready for the trip which also requires one last stop at WalMart for some things. After that I'm just going to chill then hit the sack early since I have to be at the airport around 7am. See you guys there!

Man, awesome Lobby guys! thanks so much for the fun practice. Its been an honor to race with you fellas and we have all just raised each other to the next level. Its gonna be crazy in Orlando.

amazing talent here forsure!

Good Luck All!

it's been a while, can i bring a gillete razor on as carry on and whatabout shaving cream, does that have to be a certain size?

just for fun....

this is essentially the conversation between me and my girl after she has seen me ditch her time and time again to run with you guys.

in regards to Time Attack(Betty) cause yo da stank nasty son

anyone gunna be online tonight? i guess i will probably just do some license tests. I havent been able to play AT ALL since round 3. Do you think they will let me drive barefoot? thats how i usually drive. I will probably start in a couple hours and not stop till i have to leave at like 4am for the airport :(

anyone gunna be online tonight? i guess i will probably just do some license tests. I havent been able to play AT ALL since round 3. Do you think they will let me drive barefoot? thats how i usually drive. I will probably start in a couple hours and not stop till i have to leave at like 4am for the airport :(
We all were online a couple of hours ago, but things quieted down around 12 EST. They'll definitely let you drive barefoot.

My advice for tonight:

Use the following cars from the premium dealer -
Fairlady Z (z34) 08 - comfort soft
GTR spec V 09(?) - comfort soft
Xanavi GTR - Racing hard
GT academy tuned z - sports mediums(if you have one, or use the recommended G37 with sports hards)

And these tracks -
Nurburgring - GP, Nordschleife, and 24hr layouts
Indy road course
Randomly generated created tracks
Madrid Reverse
Rome Reverse
Tsukuba
Suzuka
Tokyo R246 (just a guess on this one)

Good luck man!

Glenn, Blindside, Cheef keep it going guys!!!!!! Thoughts with you going in to tomorrow!!!! Same goes for the rest of you guys making it through to day 2, Choate, Fix, Conman, Spec and the others I've had the pleasure of battling against (you know who you are) great job!!!! Wishing you all the best!!!!

Nick

Glenn, Blindside, Cheef keep it going guys!!!!!! Thoughts with you going in to tomorrow!!!! Same goes for the rest of you guys making it through to day 2, Choate, Fix, Conman, Spec and the others I've had the pleasure of battling against (you know who you are) great job!!!! Wishing you all the best!!!!

Nick

Agreed. Much luck to you guys going into tomorrow!

A fave of mine, took this pic this past summer before nationals :) Selling it soon, will be sad to see her go. 2002 Honda s2000

hornet.jpg

And my old car (11 Second 93 octane street car lol) 1990 Eagle Talon Turbo AWD

PICT0035_RESIZEDforCCDSM.jpg
I am way late here but was that first one at Devens maybe? I've run there a few times, awesome site! Here is my contribution, from a similar event at our site in Seneca, NY:
IMG_8239.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of that elise right now...such a beautiful car. Any chance you boys will be getting online ever again?

Ha ha!! I'm still making up for lots of lost wifey time. I'm starting my P90X workout program hopefully tonight, then I'll be getting the Thrustmaster set up on the rig. When I do eventually get back online I'll be getting used to the new wheel, but I'll be around.

To be honest I'm not sure when I'll be back on "frequently" but I hope it's soon. We'll see how bad P90X kicks my butt.

Ha ha!! I'm still making up for lots of lost wifey time. I'm starting my P90X workout program hopefully tonight, then I'll be getting the Thrustmaster set up on the rig. When I do eventually get back online I'll be getting used to the new wheel, but I'll be around.

To be honest I'm not sure when I'll be back on "frequently" but I hope it's soon. We'll see how bad P90X kicks my butt.
Haha well that much is understandable, I figure in a week of wifey/gf time + a week of "too much gt5 in a short period of time :drool:" so I'll expect ya'll to be back on by the second week of april ;) Personally, I'm trying to figure out a way to make the switch to iracing without going bankrupt.

Just a heads up for you silverstone goers - NFS shift2U(coming out tomorrow), Iracing, and Forza 3 all have silverstone. Don't think its the right layout in any of them, but hey, anything helps :)

edit: respect for the p90x thing I'm just getting started on "insanity" (just because) and the whole max interval thing is kicking my 🤬

day 3 of my trainer kicking my butt. at least my flu is going away so i feel like i have some strength. i will probably pop on every now in again online when i have a spare hour or so. i wont be a stranger.

Back