johnboy Messages 63 Feb 4, 2011 #1 I have Level 24 cert Silver FGT Green and yellow FGT Mazda 787b Carbon x2010 Audi R10 tdi race car BMW McLaren GTR 1969 ford GT40 Race Car Thanks
I have Level 24 cert Silver FGT Green and yellow FGT Mazda 787b Carbon x2010 Audi R10 tdi race car BMW McLaren GTR 1969 ford GT40 Race Car Thanks
Q qashguy Messages 223 Messages By PM only - thank you Messages By PM only - thank you Feb 4, 2011 #2 Hi, I have the Falcon on a spare slot, ready to go I don't need any of the cars you are offering, Do you have anything else? Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
Hi, I have the Falcon on a spare slot, ready to go I don't need any of the cars you are offering, Do you have anything else?
johnboy Messages 63 Feb 4, 2011 #3 ok, will send request in about 2 mins. What car do you want? not sure what the xxx is 👍
johnboy Messages 63 Feb 4, 2011 #5 qashguy Hi, I have the Falcon on a spare slot, ready to go I don't need any of the cars you are offering, Do you have anything else? Click to expand... Fully tuned f430 scud, opel calibra touring car. cappuccino and skyline for the lates online challenges
qashguy Hi, I have the Falcon on a spare slot, ready to go I don't need any of the cars you are offering, Do you have anything else? Click to expand... Fully tuned f430 scud, opel calibra touring car. cappuccino and skyline for the lates online challenges
P paulsie99 Messages 509 Messages paulsie99 Feb 4, 2011 #6 can send falcon for 24 ticket now, 0 miles
Q qashguy Messages 223 Messages By PM only - thank you Messages By PM only - thank you Feb 4, 2011 #7 johnboy ok, will send request in about 2 mins. What car do you want? not sure what the xxx is 👍 Click to expand... Ignore 'xxx' post now edited I copy/pasted the wrong reply
johnboy ok, will send request in about 2 mins. What car do you want? not sure what the xxx is 👍 Click to expand... Ignore 'xxx' post now edited I copy/pasted the wrong reply
johnboy Messages 63 Feb 4, 2011 #8 paulsie99 can send falcon for 24 ticket now, 0 miles Click to expand... OK, looks like a deal. You want me to add paulsie99? My PSN is johnofuji. I'll send the certificate as soon as I get the car. 👍 Thanks
paulsie99 can send falcon for 24 ticket now, 0 miles Click to expand... OK, looks like a deal. You want me to add paulsie99? My PSN is johnofuji. I'll send the certificate as soon as I get the car. 👍 Thanks