"Ford Performance" Blue Oval Merges Ford Racing, SVT and RS into Single Brand + More

• Thread starter Slash
  • 667 comments
The production version of the Focus RS is currently at Classic Car Club Manhattan, so if you live near NYC, you should go check it out!

qsco8mp0bbb0mjfhte7g.jpg

spbkjhnv4hscamjejdmi.jpg

ndhcsst5jvpfjd7hgnql.jpg

ihugrqogakfxpogc4ois.jpg

Nice, too bad I don't live near NYC, but nevertheless it's great news. The black rims really look good on the car, it has to be said. Gives the RS an even more pronounced sporty edge, you know?

The blue is like Ford Falcon "Blueprint" from the BA/BF model Falcons. Is it the French Blue from the Shelby GT500?

Wait ? The blue color they showed on all the new cars are not available for public ? Whose idea was that. The RS looks best when it has that color.

Wait ? The blue color they showed on all the new cars are not available for public ?
Nope

Whose idea was that.
Ford.

Edit: Stupid YouTube comment of the week:

"That loud rattling at the end. It doesn't have any real world miles on it and it's already broken. Truly Fix Or Repair Daily."

Uh, hello....... "pre-production". :rolleyes:

Hmm, so, does this mean everyone that got ticketed for having a front mount intercooler, get those points and fines reversed? Kind of like legal weed now. Who's with me? :cheers:

Hmm, so, does this mean everyone that got ticketed for having a front mount intercooler, get those points and fines reversed? Kind of like legal weed now. Who's with me? :cheers:

Where did this happen?

That will only be for aftermarket intercoolers that stand proud of the bumper. For pedestrian safety. The Lancer Evo has always had an intercooler mounted where the focus RS's is. They're not banned in Australia are they? :)

1280px-20071001_Lancer_Evolution_X-front.jpg

That will only be for aftermarket intercoolers that stand proud of the bumper. For pedestrian safety. The Lancer Evo has always had an intercooler mounted where the focus RS's is. They're not banned in Australia are they? :)

Listen you...

My mate was taking chances with his Evo 3 GC in Newcastle. His front mount was in the air dam with no mesh. Newcastle police ticket just about anything not factory. Freedom in aftermarket mods are one of the things I miss about the states. :D

Last edited:
.......aaaannnddd the new Shelby Raptor "Baja 700" makes well over 700 horsepower and they are claiming it is significantly more than the Hellcats.

Good job, making already pointless truck even more pointless.

I wouldn't call it pointless, it does exactly what the main f150 does and can haul stuff quite well, it's a wonderful base for a off road truck and pre-runner comp truck. And that also translates to certain gov't agencies seeking it out as well for such uses. It's got it's uses. Now when you bump it up to 700hp then I agree, it begins to much the idea of why it was useful.

There doesn't need to be a point. That's what we have always wanted with our imaginations and cars. There is no point.

You like trucks? Yes.
Drag racing? Yes.
Baja? Yes.
Hauling stuff? Yes.
You like power? Yes.
More power? Yes.
Even more power? Yes.
You like Fords(doesn't really matter)? Yes.

If this is true. Job done.

Good job, making already pointless truck even more pointless.

Just as useless as a Ferrari or Pagani or Koenigsegg or Bugatti, right?

Just because you don't have a need for it does not make a car or truck useless.

In a way, but supercars were designed to go fast. Trucks were designed to haul stuff, not to break performance records.

Latest Posts

Back