Formula 1 Aramco Gran Premio De España 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 229 comments
Hamilton complaining asking why change tires. Because you have a free pit stop and fresh tires are always better?

Hamilton complaining asking why change tires. Because you have a free pit stop and fresh tires are always better?

Hamilton complaining asking why change to soft tyres. A lap later he has a new set of mediums.

Did Netflix's Drive To Survive say anything about not filming this year due to COVID? Which race so far would make for the best Ferrari episode?

Did Netflix's Drive To Survive say anything about not filming this year due to COVID? Which race so far would make for the best Ferrari episode?
They confirmed that they are filming. I guess the format might be a bit different as they can't get as close as usual

Leclerc retires from the race

Ferrari Pit Wall:
"Oh 🤬, Sebs the only one now! We actually need to start paying attention."

Edit: 5-second penalty for Perez. If Vettel can close up on him he could get a very respectable (an much-needed) 4th place.

As said by (Dutch) reporter: Why Perez under investigation? ignoring blue flags? He's P4 and not lapped (yet). Or other explanation?

They confirmed that they are filming. I guess the format might be a bit different as they can't get as close as usual
You do know that cameras have a zoom in feature right? You can be far away and make it look like you're close :lol: I kid. Should be a great season to watch

Vettel seems to be screwed. Once his tires go, he's got a whole train ready to pass. If he pits, he's out nowhere.

Back