Formula 1 Aramco Gran Premio De España 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 229 comments
Could F1 go to Misano? I dont thing there would be much overtaking though.

I think Aragon could be a good track for F1. Always loved it since MotoGP went there.

I've seen many comments on social media about Albon getting screwed over by getting whites to 'test' drive. Two top drivers tell their engineers their strategy isn't what they want and turn matters to their own hand. Why is Albon not doing the same? Why is he not demanding mediums, because he too knows hard tyres at this stage of the race would screw him big time? He didn't answer the question whether hard tyres was his own choice or not.
Even if it wasn't his own choice, finishing 90 seconds behind your teammate and getting lapped too, it's just not good enough.
He's the only driver in the field getting lapped by his own teammate. What is Horner thinking?

Leclerc Might be in big trouble, when he had the spin where the car turned off, he unplugged his seat belt before getting the car to work again and did a lap without them connected.

Team Radio when it happened:

I can't imagine that not having consequences.

Leclerc Might be in big trouble, when he had the spin where the car turned off, he unplugged his seat belt before getting the car to work again and did a lap without them connected.

Sounds like a fine way to get yourself suspended for a race or two, committing a massive safety violation like that.

I don't get why he didn't drive straight in the pit lane, while knowing his seatbelts were undone. He spun almost in front of the pit lane entrance.

Probably an expensive mistake after that hectic situation?

The fact he replies very quickly via social media makes me think he already knows this is going to be a hard penalty??

Charles buckle up.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Leclerc dodged any penalty for the belt issue?
Looks like it, very hypocritical of the sport given penalties on other safety violations.

If someone hit him from behind in that lap and he got dislodged out of the car even if it was partially, it would probably make world news.

Got some closure on the Perez blue flag penalty from the F1 warm-up video :lol:

They said he got the flag on the entry to turn 5, and let him past on the straight at the end of the lap.

Back