Formula 1 Gran Premio de la Ciudad de México 2023Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 222 comments
Mike Krack.
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Mercedes (Hamilton in the Mercedes) definitely better than Ferrari now. Unbelievable with that medium.

Stellar job by Norris, that was enjoyable to watch. Lewis gapped Leclerc on that Medium was crazy and got fastest lap too so he was probably managing that well. Let's hope he doesn't get DQ'd again!!

I'm pleased with another solid points haul for McLaren. Lando was super aggressive.

Very nice not to see Ricciardo languishing in the back of the midfield.

Ferrari did well not to drop down the field.

32410216.gif

Mercedes (Hamilton in the Mercedes) definitely better than Ferrari now. Unbelievable with that medium.
He's a beast at tyre management. Still don't think Mercedes overall package is quite up there with Ferrari and Mclaren, but it's not far off.

He's a beast at tyre management. Still don't think Mercedes overall package is quite up there with Ferrari and Mclaren, but it's not far off.
As long as you're there on Sunday. And apart from the plank shenanigans, that's 2 in a row ahead of the Ferrari, I dare to say they're there. The Ferrari still eats the tyres in the long runs apparently. Still nowhere close to the Red Bull in race pace but it's spicing up to perhaps a good 2024.

Unless Adrian pulls a star ship out of his ass.

Charles is being called to the stewards for driving a car in an unsafe condition.

Pretty sure they could have warned him about that during the race with a flag.

No David Croft.
What they giveth with one hand, they taketh with the other - in this case being David Coulthard. Surely I can't be the only one who finds his expert punditry as exciting as the shipping forecast?

What they giveth with one hand, they taketh with the other - in this case being David Coulthard. Surely I can't be the only one who finds his expert punditry as exciting as the shipping forecast?
Brundle is sadly not much better these days and he's been the best in his field unlike almost anyone else since 1997. Put Chandok in the box or even Collins. Both have wicked enthusiasm.

Latest Posts

Back