Formula 1 Gran Premio del Made in Italy e Dell'Emilia-Romagna 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 210 comments
This might be bold of me, but there's a chance Magnussen is a better driver than Mazepin.

"Class 0 to 1 rain in next 30 minutes." So do I need an umbrella, a poncho or a kayak?
That is bold, controversial even.

Russel at the variante Alta, brave move.

Danny Ric comes in for Mediums, even with other teams expecting rain soon.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

It usually doesn’t work that great for me during live races. The audio goes out of sync all the time too.
This is the first time I have issues with it, I have the app on a Android tv box.

No issues here
I'm probably going to jinx it, but it seems to be fixed after resetting the router.

Is Lewis Hamilton's windshield smashed??

Maybe it got hit by debris when he passed Alonso just as that massive piece of bodywork broke off?

edit: No. :lol:

Attachments

• 8FBEE07C-B34D-4D64-8BCF-19CB20C79E06.jpeg
    8FBEE07C-B34D-4D64-8BCF-19CB20C79E06.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
It must be a turn back the clock race at Imola. DRS didn't exist in 2006 right?

Well they did say this season would be a trial as to whether DRS is needed, maybe this is them seeing what it's like without it.

Man, Lewis really isn't having a good time, is he? Still stuck in 14th behind Gasly.

And DRS is now enabled.

Is Lewis Hamilton's windshield smashed??

Maybe it got hit by debris when he passed Alonso just as that massive piece of bodywork broke off?

edit: No. :lol:
Been that design since like 2016 at least.
If it wasn't for that little, seemingly unnecessary bit of fuss, the Mercedes might a second off the pace...

Been that design since like 2016 at least.
You can probably tell that I only just upgraded my Sky F1 subscription to HD last week :lol:

In all seriousness, though, it is sad to see Lewis struggle so badly, and the atmosphere in the team is souring fast.

Well this race is heading towards being quite a dud. Even if LEC gets past PER he's too far behind VER, only more rain or another reliability issue is going to change it. Not much going on elsewhere except HAM chasing.

Back