Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Samus
  • 349 comments
Was expecting Coulthard to diss Serena Williams the same way he dissed Christina Aguilera. Oh well.

edj3t.jpg

Max leading the championship, Lando nine points clear of Bottas who is only three points ahead of Perez, McLaren only two points clear of Ferrari. Snoozer race but the championships are looking good!
So rare to see 3 different teams on the podium and none of them being a Mercedes. We probably won't see that again this season.

So there WAS another overtake that the local director missed. Well, not really. MSC was instructed to let MAZ through.

Last edited:
So there WAS another overtake that the local director missed. Well, not really. MSC was instructed to let MAZ through.

Daddy Mazepin was mad his not talented son wasn't getting preferential treatment.

That at least gives some context to what happened to him. I noticed he dropped about 20 seconds in a single lap

Daddy Mazepin was mad his not talented son wasn't getting preferential treatment.
What? The engineer clearly says there's an issue, let him by. There was a point where Mick reportedly dropped back a good margin b/c of an issue & this was likely just before that.

What? The engineer clearly says there's an issue, let him by. There was a point where Mick reportedly dropped back a good margin b/c of an issue & this was likely just before that.
Was a joke. Aged poorly.

When's the next time we're going to see Hamilton only a few seconds from being lapped.
That's gotta hurt a guy with an ego like him.

I was counting down the laps and was glad it ended. Thats bad I couldn’t wait for it to finish, its not even a race anymore, qualifying was more exciting !

Back