Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Samus
  • 349 comments
Has that stupid engine effect been on the video cuts all season or have that added it today? It's just compounding my irritation at this point :lol:

Holy crap, you're right. :eek: I can't believe that never occurred to me before.

Bloody hell. I'd never noticed that either. My irritation is reaching exploding point. :banghead:

Last edited:
Has that stupid engine effect been on the video cuts all season or have that added it today? It's just compounding my irritation at this point :lol:
I keep hearing it on the radio and yeah, it's annoying as ****. I think it started here, and hopefully (as Monaco has its own race feed production) ends here.

Sainz to his team: let's try and put some pressure on him.

Him responding: +2,5secs. EDIT: 4 secs

They should forbid the 'playing mode' with saving tires and fuel etc. Going full throttle all the way. (will never happen anymore)

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX
ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX
ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX.
Happy with my Garmin Tactical :dopey:

Last edited:
Wow...just tune in for this race and Mercedes are completely out of it.

If things stay as is, Red Bull will be taking the lead for the championship for the first time since the Mercedes dominance started.

Perez is inching his way towards Lando. But there's traffic ahead. My eyes are glued to the screen.

Hamilton pitting to go for fastest lap, given the huge gap behind him.

Also he's next up to be lapped :scared:

What happens if the fastest lap setter is outside the Top 10? Is the point instead awarded to the next fastest who's actually in the Top 10? Or is the point just gone/nullified?

Bernie: "Now! Deploy ze sprinklers!!"

Good lord, that's a window into how Bernie's spending his afternoons now. At Max Moseley's club.

What are the odds of anybody making an overtake this afternoon in Monaco's notorious overtaking spot? I'm going to say zero.

Back