Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Samus
  • 349 comments
I'm betting Crofty still does his usual MAX VERSTAPPEN WINS THE MONACO GRAND PRIX!!! shouting as if there was any racing or excitement involved in it.

This is up there with the absolute worst of them, which mind you is like picking the worst Nazi rally.

Last edited:
Have to say, this is gonna be a great result for Aston Martin. Their first double points finish, and Vettel is sitting comfortably in P5.

Last edited:
YESSS!!!! Boring race but happy with the result,

Fun to see Max drifting to Serena waving the checkered flag

Last edited:
This race in a nutshell:

Leclerc's mechanics: I am stupid.

Mercedes: hold my Ferrari strategists and Haas pit crew.

Also, if the FIA can grant special dispensation for Monaco to keep holding a GP in this day and age, I'm sure they can also make up a special rule to get the drivers in alternate cars just for 1 GP. If 60s F1 cars are too dangerous, then put them in identical Mini Coopers or something :lol:

WDC and WCC got spicier. Nice.

Great results for Sainz, Lando, Perez, Vettel, and Gasly.

Shame about Leclerc and Bottas.

Also, if the FIA can grant special dispensation for Monaco to keep holding a GP in this day and age, I'm sure they can also make up a special rule to get the drivers in alternate cars just for 1 GP. If 60s F1 cars are too dangerous, then put them in identical Mini Coopers or something :lol:
Formula E, perhaps?

I'm happy with what this has done for the championship, at least. Worth it for that.

Congrats to Max Verstappen on his maiden Monaco GP win and for taking the lead of the World Championship for the first time in his career.

Hamilton's poor result really shakes things up, could it be that Hamilton's bubble is finally bursting?

I still haven't decided what was more frustrating; Charles not starting or the director cutting away from the only proper side-by-side action in the entire race.

This is a great podium. Another podium for Lando, Ferrari getting excellent results, and the championship has just been flipped. Red Bull is now well ahead of Mercedes.

Back