Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 325 comments
Finally a track that suits the Alpine tractors
Pierre Gasly Wink GIF by Honda Racing F1

Pieeeeere Gaaaaaslyyyyy in Q3

Still rubbing my eyes in disbelief at Albon and Gasly being in Q3. 😶

edit: The Senna livery is growing on me.

moar edit: Nice, a McLaren on the 1st and 2nd row. Gogogogo!

Last edited:
Yes!!! Let's go Charles!!!.....pole in the bag. Make sure the job is complete tomorrow!

And Piastri really starting to show that he's got it too. I like to see that he's pushing Lando.

Max in P6 on pace....can't believe red bull is struggling that much.

Last edited:
A drag strip knee-deep in buzzard vomit would be a unique track in F1. Can't say as it'd be enjoyable.

Uniqueness is not automatically a virtue.

And because the law regarding public photography and videography in Monaco means that the TV feed is entirely controlled by the principality rather than F1 and is of a wholly different standard as a result.
Not any more, F1 got control of that 2 years ago

I was watching for the perfectly framed advertising at the start of each shot and it did appear to be missing.

I am just stunned at how Red Bull has seemingly come apart as of late. I thought Miami would be a one off, but then Imola became a thriller I wasn't expecting with Max having to hold on as opposed to drive into the sunset and now Monaco is actually looking to be another difficult time.

Now if the rain can hold off at Indy, then my sleep schedule will absolutely be worth ruining.

It will be a very interesting tomorrow, that's almost certain. It looks very likely that we see 3 drivers from 3 different teams on the podium tomorrow.

I know one way LeClerc's win can be guaranteed: A Track invasion. There has never been an F1 race that featured a Track invasion that a Ferrari didn't win. Who won the last time a Track invasion happened recently? Carlos Sainz at Silverstone. Who won when some nutcase decided to casually stroll around the circuit at Singapore? Sebastian Vettel (Who even saw the guy and reported on the radio). Who won when crazy Spaniard invaded the Pre-Race festivities in Spain? Micheal Schumacher.

In short: Track Invasion = A Ferrari win.

While he hasn't been menace to anyone at Monaco (Yet), I think KMAG should just go back to Sports cars. I don't see a better place for him after 2024 on the Grid and frankly:

• The Schedule is far less rediculous
  • The gimmicks don't exist
  • Has an actual chance to compete and maybe win.

Also, we could use someone to knock some sense into both Earl Bamber and Pipo Derani.

Place your bets on what will happen

1: Leclerc will win and not have any screw ups from himself or team
2: Leclerc will crash out due to him pushing too hard
3: Someone will crash into Leclerc
4: Ferrari will screw Leclerc

Bummer for Sainz. Puncture how? Didn't see contact.

edit: Boo red flag, but McLaren 2-3? Wow, didn't see all that carnage with Perez and both Haas. 😮

moar edit: Holy crap that a lot of debris. Glad everyone walked away.

Last edited:
Back