Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 325 comments
77 laps, not gonna happen.
They are short, relatively slow laps though. Plus the tires can be completely destroyed at the end, it won't matter if they can just make their car wide and block everyone else behind, like Ricciardo did a few years ago

They are short, relatively slow laps though. Plus the tires can be completely destroyed at the end, it won't matter if they can just make their car wide and block everyone else behind, like Ricciardo did a few years ago
Yeah, no KERS and was still able to stay in front.

Might be Sainz only choice, if I'm out front and only have 1 new set of tires left (H) I keep the (M) tires on.

Question, why were the Haas's on the grid? I thought they'd been disqualified and had to start from the Pitlane.

A driver made 41 laps on purple tires in F2 this morning. This track can allow a single stint of hards for the race.

Hamilton managed 66 laps on a set of mediums in 2019. Not sure how that tyre compares to this weekend's hard.

A driver made 41 laps on purple tires in F2 this morning. This track can allow a single stint of hards for the race.
But F2 have less downforce and less power and if the tires are the same as the ones used in F1 they will last longer.

Back