Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 325 comments
"Esteban attack was out of circumstances and we'll draw conclusions ("consequences") from that"
Bruno Famin, head of Alpine.

Piastri has floor and sidepod damage. They are trying to patch it up, but it won't be fully fixed
Sainz would also have floor damage.
That flat tire where he was scraping would not do that floor any favors.

I don't know what annoys me more, Ted trying to be quirky or the stupid Wan- I mean, Workday ads bookending the ad breaks on Sky.

DK
Ted trying to be quirky
The one time I actually can sit down and watch a race and there's a red flag for this jabroni to talk absolute nonsense. He should go down the comedy store if he thinks he's so funny and be booed off the stage like the fraud he is.

I was not expecting Brundle of all people to use that Senna quote.

DK
I don't know what annoys me more, Ted trying to be quirky or the stupid Wan- I mean, Workday ads bookending the ad breaks on Sky.
And that's why I watch with the F1TV commentary. Alex Jacques is a pleasure, Palmer is great and Coulthard is at least tolerable

Perez was tagged by Magnussen and he got ricocheted back into Hulkenberg.
Hope KMag isn't punished for that... nowhere to go.
lap 1 incident
I'd say racing incident, no severe blame on any party.

Edit: not so sure now after seeing KMags onboard
Race ban for Kevin is certain now, surely. That was entirely on him
Racing incident
"You always leave the space"
BREAKING NEWS: Outdated street circuit in no space shocker

10 second penalty for Ocon.

Okay! He's also ineligible to win the 2024 Spanish GP! Good job stewards!

Piastri's Senna tribute helmet just looks like and early-2010s Hamilton tribute helmet - especially with the Monster logos

If they don't understand why Merc is going so slow, why isn't Verstappen all over Russell's gearbox.

Back