Formula 1 Grande Premio Heineken do Brasil 2018Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 227 comments
Where did I wrote he crashed on purpose? Are you serious? I'm only talking about his decision of unlaping himself and fighting for position against the race leader. What came next was the result of that.

You're stretching it. Doesn't surprise me.
You didn’t, the post you quoted did (insinuate it)...

What is Bottas’ problem? He’s clearly sandbagging the whole race and then decides to set two fastest laps one after the other.

Will never understand what his purpose is on the track except settling for the bare minimum in his career.

You didn’t, the post you quoted did...

Then reply to the person who wrote it.

I can quote something to write something related to the point made, right? You're quoting me and you don't agree with everything I'm saying, obviously.

/facepalm

If they don't give Vettel a black flag for smashing to the sidepod of hamilton on baku what makes you think they will do it for this?

Then again do the FIA have any blackflags on hand as they've not used them in ages.

Ocon was under blue flags, so this case is different.

Then reply to the person who wrote it.

I can quote something to write something related to the point made, right? You're quoting me and you don't agree with everything I'm saying, obviously.

/facepalm
Sorry mate, I had forgotten when you quote someone the quote inside of that post wasn’t carried through.

I wrote my post in the plural as I was tying your comment on his post together... if Ocon was going to pull a stupid move like that on the race leader, I’m not sure it’d matter who or what the car in front was

I guess this is why Ocon doesn't have a seat for next season. Arguably one of the most moronic moves of the season. He was in P14, a position that doesn't matter, and then he decides to want to retake a lap on Max. What a complete idiot.
Obviously it's not why Ocon has no seat in 2019, and you probably know it.
From what i understood by reviewing the past laps, Ocon didn't suddenly decided to unlap himself, he had just been lapped in the pit, which he just had exited with fresh tires. He wanted to overtake a slower car in order to continue his race. Maybe he genuinely thought that Verstappen wouldn't considered him as an invisible car.
Anyway, he messed with the victory and he's still to blame for that, but context matters here.

Max Verstappen has set a new record for the longest bleep in F1 history...

-

Seriously though, Otmar Szafnauer is as much of an idiot as Esteban Ocon - it appears that the GT Sport AI are not the only ones who don't understand the concept of the blue flag.

Sorry mate, I had forgotten when you quote someone the quote inside of that post wasn’t carried through.

I wrote my post in the plural as I was tying your comment on his post together... if Ocon was going to pull a stupid move like that on the race leader, I’m not sure it’d matter who or what the car in front was

That's Ok.

Being connected to Mercedes, I think Ocon wouldn't try the same move against a Mercedes, regardless of the crash. It has happened before (drivers from smaller teams who're connected to the big teams in some kind or another) and will continue to happen.

It's either that, or Ocon is the stupidest driver on F1, if he would do the same vs a Merc.

Hamilton trying to tell Max why the incident happened and he barely even seen it. :lol:

Back