• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 136 comments

PeterJB

Compulsive Handwasher
Premium
United Kingdom
Corsham
lipming
Perez has now led 2 laps, more than Gasly or Albon managed in the last 2 seasons. He is far enough ahead to be a problem for Mercedes if there's a Safety Car. This driver move is pretty much already worth it then.

Bottas has given up now Max is through.

Which means he's in a position to bother Hamilton a bit before pitting.

Skygrasper550

I have returned to gaming, it's good to be back
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
Mazespin continuing his streak of making friends across the grid (surprise!). That definitely cost Perez his tires.

phillip_andrews
Driver of the Day is open...

I went for Mazepin for him holding fastest lap early in the race and for battling hard with the leader of the race.

👍

ROAD_DOGG33J

Premium
United States
IL, USA
holyc0w1
holyc0w
Yay, let's go Alonso

edit: 5 second penalty for Nikita. Yeah, that will affect him real good.

Last edited:

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
5s time penalty for ignoring blue flags from the consent-dodger... who's already a full minute behind the second-last car, which is his own team-mate.

If you filled a race suit with rendered horse hooves it'd do better. And be a better person.

Last edited:

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
5s time penalty for ignoring blue flags from the consent-dodger... who's already a full minute behind the second-last car, which is his own team-mate.

If you filled a race suit with rendered horse hooves it'd do better. And be a better person.
Give him some slack, he has made an extra pit stop.

Wait? 58? Not 28? Oh wow he really is nowhere.

Netherlands
Netherlands
PaMu1337

Do you have a list of Mazepin nicknames and insults, or do you make them up on the spot? You're quite varied in them :lol:

phillip_andrews
Not up to the standards of the first two races but still an intriguing battle between Verstappen and Hamilton.

That's the third race in a row where the two champions protagonists have been side by side on track. I can't imagine that happens an awful lot on F1.

Biggest intrigue now is if Mazepin can indeed sneak driver of the day. I'm not sure he's going to last the season so he might not have many more opportunities.

girabyt3

#PeruvianLivesMatter
Premium
Peru
Lima
girabyte3335
girabyte3335
Man... Guenther Steiner must be like: :lol::lol::lol:

wiMV1q.gif

"(beeping) Mazapan!!" :banghead::banghead:

Not a typo, I just liked to nickname Mazepin, Mazapan :lol:

Mazapandealmendras.jpg

Edit: Ok @Famine, I get it... No more Guenther words from now on, oh, and I always censor the cuss ;)...

Last edited:

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Mick Schumacher in the dreadful Haas passing Nicholas Latifi in the not truly terrible but fairly bad Williams...

Edit: Verstappen AND Bottas pitting for fastest lap point :lol:

Last edited: