Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prémio De Portugal 2021Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 136 comments
  • 11,546 views
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if he loses it
Aaaaaaaaaand deleted! That's going to have some repercussions...
 
Last edited:
Not the greatest race, but could have been worse. Still some good passing through the pack and an intriguing battle for the podium. Great passes up front too, so it'll do. 6/10
 
Just realized... Hamilton is 3 away from 100!! :eek:
 
Decent race with a good battle at the front, race tailed off when Hamilton passed Perez.

Two of the top three pitting in the last few laps to get fastest lap seems a bit daft.
 
:censored:ing track limits strike again! Can we go ONE race this year without this rule being debated?
 
Aaaaaaaaaand deleted! That's going to have some repercussions...

This is the part where Hamilton wins the title by 1 point.
 
Not as exciting as last year, or the last two races, but still had some decent scraps.

Good to see Bottas and Perez finishing up where they should.

Solid finish for Norris, and a nice recovery for Ricciardo. C'mon, McLaren!

Surprisingly good points for Alpine.

Wanted Alpha Tauri to do better, but at least Gasly got a point.

Fight for the WDC and WCC still tight. Gogogo!
 
Max's reaction to losing FL. :lol: Love to see it.
 
Wait, this race is over?

ESPN has us on lap 48

Sounds like you need to check your connection, it’s showing post race here.
 
Not the most exciting race of all time but it was a brilliant performance by Alonso - he's still got it! :)

Also think Mick deserves a shoutout, the Haas is beyond awful but he still managed to overtake Latifi.
 
Are you still sour about Bahrain or did a Mercedes exceed the limits too much today?
You assume that I do.
 
Last edited:
When does driver of the day get announced?

I'm sure they normally do it by now...

Perez got driver of the day?
 
Last edited:
No, I asked a question.
Keep waiting then.

ronaldld1cot7.png
 
Race was kind of similar to last year. Quite eventful at the start but it turned into the usual procession, complete with HAM-VER-BOT. At least Perez managed to get the 2nd Red Bull car in 4th place. Still a bit more to go before he becomes the rear gunner that Red Bull needs, but he's definitely getting there. Mick also had a decent scuffle with Latifi near the end of the race, manhandling that Haas a lot better than his teammate.
 
[Mazepin]'s not finishing that race let's be honest.
I think the record is 4 crashes over the weekend (Grosjean in 2013 and Palmer in 2016), so there's a target for the Muscovite.
 
I can't remember, was Bottas catching Max before the power issue?
 
I can't remember, was Bottas catching Max before the power issue?

Yes, he got to around 1.5(?) if I recall correctly, he was actually the quickest on track until that gremlin.
 
Mazepin being a full minute behind Schumacher and ignoring blue flag bodes well for Monaco, a place renowned for its passing opportunities...

I think it's highly likely that Mazepin will pass several cars on the first lap. I also think he won't complete that lap.
 
Back