Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio d'Italia 2023Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 156 comments
Settled into a snoozer, except for Charles almost Ferraring Carlos.

My minor OCD appreciates the top three two-by-two finishes.

Shame about Piastri. Could've had another McLaren double points finish.

Always good to see the crowd, um... crowd the track for the podium celebration.

Great to see history being made so congrats to Max and Red Bull. As boring as it may be to see 1 driver just dominate this sport, they deserve the credit. I'm just glad to see that it wasn't a completely straight forward win for them, they had to somewhat fight for it. I'm hoping that means that by the end of the season, another team will manage to beat them, possibly even more than once.

We’re reaching the point where F1 is basically rolling into town with a Harlem Globetrotters type of product every time they race.
The question is how long Liberty and/or the FIA are willing to let it continue while risking potential long-term damage to audience engagement.

We’re reaching the point where F1 is basically rolling into town with a Harlem Globetrotters type of product every time they race.
The question is how long Liberty and/or the FIA are willing to let it continue while risking potential long-term damage to audience engagement.
Has viewership for each race been available this season? Would possibly give an indication that Liberty may or may not do anything unless they’re fully content with the races selling out.

Back