Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2019Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 203 comments
  • 11,400 views
Safety Car sweepstake time. Which lap(s) do you guys think the safety car will come out on?

I'm saying 1 and 34
 
Well that was a bit different for the national anthem
 
Vettel keeps it clean this time and does not make a RBR sandwich.
 
Hulk's race is going the way of his F1 career.
 
All least someone is actually racing!! Keep it up Daniel!
 
Midfield is racing. The front-runners are in preservation mode, not leaving enough of a gap for a pit stop.

edit: Why are we seeing Hulk's girlfriend again? He's cruising in 16th.
 
This is rubbish.
 
Look at that Williams go.
 
Decent racing from Kubica there
 
At least they're showing some racing on the track.
 
Genius strategy from Mercedes... or so they seem to be telling Hamilton. Weird.
 
This is the first time this season Gasly has run in the top 3
 
So Mercedes is pulling a move from NASCAR and not pitting in hopes of a FCY?
 
Mercedes may be waiting until the front pack hit traffic? And go on the mediums?
 
Mercedes may be waiting until the front pack hit traffic? And go on the mediums?
:eek: Ooo! I didn't think of that! Hamilton has clear track ahead of him while Ferrari has 4 cars right in front of them.
 
Terrible strategy from Merc.

They're keeping Ham out there extra long such that when he gets fresh rubber he's got tires that are 10+ laps newer than Ferrari. And Ferrari is burning their tires up fighting each other at the moment....I think...

Edit: Nope, nevermind... I don't know what they were thinking.
 
Giovinazzi leads outta nowhere!
 
That's a disaster. The others had only one lap in traffic and Mercedes ended up playing Hamilton against Bottas.
 
AHHHHHHHH I DIDN'T REALIZE THE RACE STARTED AT 8 INSTEAD OF 9!!!

Totally just woke up at 9 and turned my TV on to see Lap 28 of 61. WHAT DID I MISS?!?!?!?
 
Vettel just forced Gasly off track
 
*Turning on F1*

*Seeing top 3: Giovinazzi, Gastly, and Ricciardo*

Wait what?

Everyone outside of the top 10 started on a harder tire. The top 10 were preserving their softs, so when they pitted they did not have the gap to be in front.
 
Back