Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2019Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 203 comments
  • 11,400 views
The fact that the chat here is moving slow means the race was boring so far?
 
Rip Ricciardo's race.
 
Russel in the wall!
 
Noooooo. Williams DNF. Grosjean you moron.
 
I'm gonna be devastated if either of the Williams fails to finish. If they both finish on Sunday they'll break McLaren's record from 2007 of most consecutive double-finishes from the start of a season.

Bah. :grumpy:
 
Why did they wait so long to deploy the safety car? Russel was literally standing up in his car, and guys were still flying by.
 
Got Grosjean'ed 👎

Commentators are saying Mercedes think Ferrari may be on a 2 stop. Safety car is out.
 
It would be now that Williams get a DNF, right when they were about to break the record.
 
Riccardo may benefit from this SC since he just done a pitstop
 
Unpopular? I don't see what Grosjean could have done there. He couldn't disappear when Russell closed the gap on the exit.

Grosjean is often at fault but a stopped clock is right twice a day.
 
Unpopular? I don't see what Grosjean could have done there. He couldn't disappear when Russell closed the gap on the exit.

Grosjean is often at fault but a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Lifted off? Other drivers have the mind set to lift off when another car squeezes them to a wall - see Hamilton in Canada.
 
Pretty crazy stat showing that Vettel has never won a race outside the top 3.
 
Leclerc please be a winner again, seriously. I watch mainly to see Leclerc (and Verstappen if he could) overtakes Vettel.
 
Hamilton's tyres are fresher but with only 20 laps to go I don't think the hards will degrade enough.
 
Hamilton's tyres are fresher but with only 20 laps to go I don't think the hards will degrade enough.
Being behind might make them wear faster since he will want to push.
 
Unpopular? I don't see what Grosjean could have done there. He couldn't disappear when Russell closed the gap on the exit.

Grosjean is often at fault but a stopped clock is right twice a day.

It seemed like the typical Grosjean brain fart. Ericsson hit me
 
Second safety car - will this mean that the race doesn’t make the full distance? It’s going to be tight for the 2 hour limit...
 
Perez breaks down, another Safety Car.
 
Back