Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know the gt6 ban wagon is probably gonna come around again for moded cars, and maybe even worse like permanent banning from gt6 servers.
On GT5 when you were banned you could just play in another account. It's the same for GT6.

You do know the gt6 ban wagon is probably gonna come around again for moded cars, and maybe even worse like permanent banning from gt6 servers.
Of course... Im not oblivious to whats happening lmao. But if thats what I've got to risk to use my favourite car, then so be it.

PD can probably get permission for permanent banning from their servers and/or console ban. I'm just stating whats possible to happen.

Its a possibility. But who Knows. I have a CFW PS3, so simple change of console ID and then update to the newest firmware, back in action.

But lets not clutter up the thread with regards to banning or other crap of topic. If it directly relates to FDC ok, but banning has nothing to do with FDC.

Of course... Im not oblivious to whats happening lmao. But if thats what I've got to risk to use my favourite car, then so be it.
I still don't understand why they didn't add in swaps, etc.. and then PD still gets upset why people mod in the first place. I'm not against it, I just only use it in a realistic way. I think most of the modding is mainly in the drifting part of the game.

I still don't understand why they didn't add in swaps, etc.. and then PD still gets upset why people mod in the first place. I'm not against it, I just only use it in a realistic way.
They didnt do because the came isnt directed towards drifting. Also there is lots of licensing involved to do that. Even in Forza you cant do other manufacture swaps in to cars.

They didnt do because the came isnt directed towards drifting. Also there is lots of licensing involved to do that. Even in Forza you cant do other manufacture swaps in to cars.
Yea its understandable in a way, but for how "big" gran turismo is seemed to be, they don't show much effort towards the game. A suggestion would be maybe just allowing street/sports cars for swaps and exclude it from "race cars".

I still don't understand why they didn't add in swaps, etc.. and then PD still gets upset why people mod in the first place. I'm not against it, I just only use it in a realistic way. I think most of the modding is mainly in the drifting part of the game.
Not really mind not having the ability to swap engines. All I want is some drivetrain swaps.

Not really mind not having the ability to swap engines. All I want is some drivetrain swaps.
Well yea that too, I'm just talking about swaps in general you know. One of my favorite cars I've missed since leaving forza was having a FR R32 Skyline.

By the way, this is going to be held in normal lobbies right?

Yo fast what I do if I wanna add bit of HP while tuning. I moved my Cali up to 511.

Last edited:
Just a question, probably many are wondering. Why aren't MR, RR allowed?

Team AAO/Team Ferrari
I'm the only one on my team of 15 others, that owns a FR Ferrari for drifting.

Only one of them is legal.. Someone should have read all the details before signing up..
The California is FR, is not a race chassis and is under the hp cap. I don't have a wing so the aero doesn't apply.

Just a question, probably many are wondering. Why aren't MR, RR allowed?
probably because with FR only people might pick more "realistic" cars, instead of a bunch of NSX's or MR Ferrari's, etc.

Last edited:
This is gonna be the best season yet. @LVracerGT We miss you! :(

I've just been really busy with stuff at home, @fcpmarcus and I were supposed to get together to start ironing out details on FDS4 but I think we both got too busy :nervous:

I actually haven't been playing GT6 much. The game is far too buggy and the lack of support from PD has deterred me from playing. I've been getting my driving fix on SimRaceway lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back