Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally wish their was, their was team points or manufacture points like formula drift. An maybe some car restrictions like what cars are eligible to participate.

:gtpflag:
@DriftRyuji has a good point, team or manufacture points would be cool.
That would be astonishing really, would spice things up a bit more instead of singling everyone out.

I've just been really busy with stuff at home, @fcpmarcus and I were supposed to get together to start ironing out details on FDS4 but I think we both got too busy :nervous:

I actually haven't been playing GT6 much. The game is far too buggy and the lack of support from PD has deterred me from playing. I've been getting my driving fix on SimRaceway lately...
I'm thinking of just moving on to rfactor for a while.

I've just been really busy with stuff at home, @fcpmarcus and I were supposed to get together to start ironing out details on FDS4 but I think we both got too busy :nervous:

I actually haven't been playing GT6 much. The game is far too buggy and the lack of support from PD has deterred me from playing. I've been getting my driving fix on SimRaceway lately...

lol I'm waiting on you bro!! You said you'd hit me up when you were free!

Added some info to the OP, Seems it what you guys want.. Those who want to run a team just pm me please.

More info regarding Team championship and Manufacture championship have been added to the OP. I will add the formulas and spots in the Standings spreadsheet tomorrow.

Last edited:
If Its according to what I've been shown yesterday its definitely the 2014 layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back