Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
Yes, i do agree. But these hackers are also doing suspension hacking, so it will be harder for others.
The only difference of the mods when done in the confines of foxy's rules to the normal cars is that they are a lot cooler. My Lexus will drift rings around most of them.

IMPORTANT Annoucement

Forumla Drift Circuit is getting a update. After much testing and communcating with other people, I am proud to announce that we will be running in Drift Trial Mode. But also remember guys, Just because you have the added lock, it does not mean you need to be going 90*. As there will be a average speed while maintaining drift. There will be posted entire line speed averages, along with average speeds at certain clipping points.

IMPORTANT Annoucement

Forumla Drift Circuit is getting a update. After much testing and communcating with other people, I am proud to announce that we will be running in Drift Trial Mode. But also remember guys, Just because you have the added lock, it does not mean you need to be going 90*. As there will be a average speed while maintaining drift. There will be posted entire line speed averages, along with average speeds at certain clipping points.

Very very gud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back