Forza 3 real polygon counts revealed

• Thread starter adama
  • 129 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
He never ceases to amaze me. That is what I call the ideal definition of irony right there. Thanks for unblocking me though. Will power FTW!

You really don't get it, do you? No-one is on your side. You've already had to be cautioned by a moderator for responding to criticism by spamming topics with meaningless attempts at humour, yet still you continue. This is the last time I'm choosing to view one of your posts, so don't even bother replying to this. Hopefully, the whole community will be relieved of your worthless posts when, inevitably, we'll all see a little caption reading 'Banned' beside your username a short time in the future. Good day.

Erm, you do realise this topic is about the polygon counts during gameplay, right? Therefore, your collection of photo mode images, nice though they are, are irrelevant.

Last edited:
You really don't get it, do you? No-one is on your side. You've already had to be cautioned by a moderator for responding to criticism by spamming topics with meaningless attempts at humour, yet still you continue. This is the last time I'm choosing to view one of your posts, so don't even bother replying to this. Hopefully, the whole community will be relieved of your worthless posts when, inevitably, we'll all see a little caption reading 'Banned' beside your username a short time in the future. Good day.

U_MAD_obama_The_Ultimate_Graffiti_Guide-s450x286-94948-535.jpg

It's good to see someone who feels the same I do in certain ocasions. Chill, man.

Also:

whole community

You mean you and the other few people whom he manages to upset?

YThis is the last time I'm choosing to view one of your posts, so don't even bother replying to this. Hopefully, the whole community

Thank god! 👍

Erm, you do realise this topic is about the polygon counts during gameplay, right? Therefore, your collection of photo mode images, nice though they are, are irrelevant.
Jesus, now you are a dictator? :dunce:

Great images btw.

@infamousDee

Erm dude do you realise i wouldn't give two *ucks about the detail in my realights while racing a Carrera Gt around Fujima Kaido. Unlike Gt5 where my framerate will drop too a mere 12 frames a second in corners...ugh...ugh.. stop playing lil boy.:odd: I know you liked those pictures...:lol::lol:

You mean you and the other few people whom he manages to upset?

I suggest you take a read through the 'Forza 3 over GT5' topic. He's just an attention-seeker who consistently fails to give anything a straight answer.

@infamousDee

Erm dude do you realise i wouldn't give two *ucks about the detail in my realights while racing a Carrera Gt around Fujima Kaido. Unlike Gt5 where my framerate will drop too a mere 12 frames a second in corners...ugh...ugh.. stop playing lil boy.:odd: I know you liked those pictures...:lol::lol:
👍

@infamousDee

'Lil boy'? 'Two *ucks'? Resorting to personal insults and language is a sure sign that someone has just run out of decent arguments. I'll make an effort to restore the civility here and say that I simply value physics and graphics over frame rate. Each to his own, I guess. If you'd had actually read my post properly, you'd know that I actually liked those images - but not in this topic.

I simply value physics and graphics over frame rate.

Did you really just say that?

Let me break down what you just said so you can see how flawed it is.

Pictures are normally higher resolution than film. So you just said that, between a slideshow and a film of the exact same scene, you would prefer the slideshow?!?!

If the framerate is unstable then the sensory input of the portrayed 'physics' is also unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back