Forza 3 Twitter Drive

• Thread starter strtgng
  • 21 comments
I think I will have to pass. Looks like they are trying to get thier number up so they can brag about how many followers they have rather than fixing the online play of thier game.

Uh, the game has been out for over a year now. I don't think they're ready to rewrite a major portion of it and give it out as a free update.

I think I will have to pass. Looks like they are trying to get thier number up so they can brag about how many followers they have rather than fixing the online play of thier game.

Agreed.

It's more hey look at us we have this many followers so this means Forza is still cool. 👍

Except they were talking about offering a prize to players months ago and then it was only brought back up again recently when an FM.net user asked if they still planned to do so once 10k had been reached. If GT5 had something like this and they were asking for people to sign up, you'd not bat an eyelid, but then I suppose Forza fanboys would say PD were only doing it to appear cool.

Except they were talking about offering a prize to players months ago and then it was only brought back up again recently when an FM.net user asked if they still planned to do so once 10k had been reached. If GT5 had something like this and they were asking for people to sign up, you'd not bat an eyelid, but then I suppose Forza fanboys would say PD were only doing it to appear cool.

Ding, ding, ding!

oreo%20chunk%20cookie%20for%20blog.jpg

That's for you. :lol:

Don't get me wrong I like Forza. Forza 2 was a good game with a really good online system. I have ran thousands of races on it. I have also played Forza 3 for the last year. However I have also visits thier blogs and week after week they are patting themselves on the back about one thing or another while totally ignoring the various issues that are raised by thier user base as well as bugs in the game which remain even today some of which were reported a year ago and to the best of my knowledge have yet to be acknowledged much less repaired. They also banned who knows how many users for posting complaints about thier game or the way they were handling complaints.

I was pumped for Forza 3, pre-ordered the LE and all. Unless something changes in a major way I will likely not purchase anything else with a T10 brand in the future.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

In regards to online issues or bugs, I wish all companies, Turn 10 and Polyphony Digital, would work on getting all the bugs worked out of their games, but alas, it never happens.

I wish T10 weren't a MS studio, seriously. Bugs and glitches not worked on? I'd imagine that's because they have probably been working on FM4 since FM3 went gold and the DLC was created by a small part of the studio.

In a situation like that, where T10 take all the criticism MS deserve and a work ethic that means you have to discard your latest project as soon as its done, I can't blame T10 for getting whatever positive attention they can get.

I wish T10 weren't a MS studio, seriously. Bugs and glitches not worked on? I'd imagine that's because they have probably been working on FM4 since FM3 went gold and the DLC was created by a small part of the studio.

In a situation like that, where T10 take all the criticism MS deserve and a work ethic that means you have to discard your latest project as soon as its done, I can't blame T10 for getting whatever positive attention they can get.

I think exactly the same, i cant even imagine what Turn10 could do if they get 3 years to make their game and without MS limitation (like saving photos in a flashdrive).

Blog update:

Twitter 10K Update
More than 3,500 people commented on our commemorative 10,000 Twitter followers post, and all of you who did so will be receiving a special in-game gift from us here at Turn 10: a Subaru S204 (unicorn) with a special community-themed paint scheme from Fred, as well as one million in-game credits. We're working to get all the names together and the prizes awarded soon, so keep an eye on your Forza 3 inbox. And once more from all of us: Thanks for helping us pass the 10K followers mark. Here’s to 10,000 more… and beyond!

Yep. Read that on the forum yesterday...it's a "meh" gift, but the credits make up for it.

That car is the ultimate holy grail for me now I have a 250 TR, so I'm pumped for that alone. The million is icing on the cake.

I had an S204 in FM2 and it's got to be my favourite Impreza, bar the 22B.

Back