Forza 4 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 579 comments
I like that it looks alot more like the Viper i grew up liking. Not sure if i like the headlights, seem a bit small to be honest.

Personally speaking, not a fan of the front of the new Viper. The back looks good, but the front looks to much like a Vette to me. Excited to get it for FM4 though!

There are 8 in the game ATM, 10 if we include the two 2013 SRT GTS & GTS-R models,

And then we're still missing a barn load!

Are we really? All I can think of is the RT/10, maybe the newest GTS coupe (before the redesign), and maybe a few racers.

Are we really? All I can think of is the RT/10, maybe the newest GTS coupe (before the redesign), and maybe a few racers.

A few missing Vipers:

1st Gen RT/10
1st Gen SR
2nd Gen SR Coupe
4th Gen ZB Phase 2
ACR X

*Hennessey Viper Venom*

Unless I am totally mistaken.

Almost all of the cars in the game lack the full spread and history of their models. Certainly there are other Vipers that could be added, but I don't see how we're "missing a barn load."

I guess we have a LOT of missing barn loads of cars to go through. :)

Almost all of the cars in the game lack the full spread and history of their models. Certainly there are other Vipers that could be added, but I don't see how we're "missing a barn load."

I guess we have a LOT of missing barn loads of cars to go through. :)

Guess my "missing a barn load" comment didn't tickle your toes then ;)

The only other Vipers I'd really prefer to see is the 1st Gen., the SRT-10 Coupe (4th Gen.) & the Viper GT2/GTS-R sold to meet homologation requirements. Other than that, I think the line-up is pretty well completed beyond maybe the inclusion of the GTS/R Concept; I've always had a bit of a soft spot for that car.

Having a great time with FM4 but I must ask Turn 10 how can you jack up my NSX-R 92 like that :confused: Its missing the black top and I thought I could just paint it but nope it glitches. If any body knows how to get the NSX-R 92 looking like the real car please help thank you. I cannot wear my NSX-R in championship white because it looks to bad with the white roof line.

Having a great time with FM4 but I must ask Turn 10 how can you jack up my NSX-R 92 like that :confused: Its missing the black top and I thought I could just paint it but nope it glitches. If any body knows how to get the NSX-R 92 looking like the real car please help thank you. I cannot wear my NSX-R in championship white because it looks to bad with the white roof line.

I've seen a few in Real Life and they don't look anything like the one in the game. I just recommend you check one out on the storefront. Some really talented people there.

I've seen a few in Real Life and they don't look anything like the one in the game. I just recommend you check one out on the storefront. Some really talented people there.

Yea I have already checked, I just want a black roof line man those store front NSX are all tricked out with crazy design. This stinks I will keep working on it until I get it as close as possible.:lol: Please Turn 10 Fix my NSX-R they got it right with the 2002 NSX-R, they even got the red Recaros! Thanks a lot for the feedback phill. 👍

It's an old FM1 car brought over and brought up to a somewhat modern standard. Unfortunately, the wrong shape and paint glitches remain. It's got to be the worst model, IMO.

Potential May car pack?
From FM.net:
I just received my Top gear, and as i was reading about the viper, i noticed that they did a section on the Viper in Forza, and at the wrote this : "in the meantime, if you cant wait to get your thumbs around the virtual viper, there's also an official TopGear Car Pack, available on Forza 4 from early may, including more Yank muscle in the form of the Hennessey Venom" that is an exact quote, and now we have proof of a may pack, and one of the cars. me being an American who loves horsepower, I'm excited for this pack.

Seems interesting, if true, then a May 1st release date could be possible, leaving a 3 week gap until the Porsche DLC. Good stuff!

Henessy Venom? Wonder if this means the Henessy Viper from Forza 1 will make a return. I hope so.

EDIT: Darn. I misread it. :grumpy:

Back