Forza 4 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 579 comments
So glad we now have the complete M5 collection. Even though I hate the F10.

Not really, some (dubbed over) sound effects were heard, the start screen, and a bit of the Bernese Alps as well.

Toward the end it got a little bit more screen time at the same locale with the F333 and I didn't get a good enough look at the second car; it was in split screen. Cool nonetheless though.

For those with VIP status, here are the choises for next months VIP event.

Nissan Top Secret D1-Spec S15
Mitsubishi HKS Time Attack Evolution
Toyota Top Secret 0-300 Supra
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A

The Toyota has a rather large lead currently.

Side note, I can't beleive people are complaining that VIP's are getting free stuff.:odd:

They should also be sending out a #89 Ferrari F430GT to VIP members as it was the winner of the VIP Car Battle.

-> As my first post here in Forza Planet, heres some news for you:

-> The upcoming SRT Viper was leaked before the NY Auto Show Debut, and according to these screenshots...

Viper4-thumb-717x477-118052.jpg

Viper5-thumb-717x477-118056.jpg

Viper7-thumb-717x477-118048.jpg

Viper3-thumb-717x477-118050.jpg

Viper6-thumb-717x477-118054.jpg

...these are all taken under Turn 10's software, which means this Viper will be in Forza 4!!!

-> Got these images at Edmunds Insideline. ARTICLE

-> Seems like the SRT Viper will be on the May DLC! 👍

It looks tidy, although I guess nothing will have the same impact as the original GTS.

The new Viper will be in Forza 4.

http://www.drivesrt.com/live/

Edit: He talked about it in the Viper Unveil video, which was just live. It doesn't seem to be working right now, but hopefully they will put it up to watch again later. They also unveiled a Viper race car for ALMS, too!

http://twitter.com/#!/limerockpark/status/187491607958917120

Interesting tidbit from the Lime Rock Park twitter. Came across this at the iRacing forums, its confirmed that its not iRacing that are scanning the track. Another member popped along to the track and had this to say:

Dave
Any excuse to run over to the track is good enough for me!!! Just back (1:40pm) from a quick visit (it is only 4.7 from my desk to the infield), and yes, there is a crew scanning. BUT, the job is for X-BOX!!!

I can only think of 1 team that would be scanning a track for an XBOX racing game.

Back