Forza 6 News Incoming?

Forza 5 already takes about 40 Gigabytes now with about ten more tracks and a lot more cars I hope FM6 doesn't take 60 or more. I think I only have about 100 left on my xb1.
F6 will almost guaranteed be at least 50-60gb. You can get a 2TB external HD for only about $89.00. I made a thread about it here.

With BC coming free by the end of the year, I would recommend an external HD anyway. Well worth it. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, god damn, with so many games + the 360 library coming over we'll need a ton a space to keep it all. Of course you can keep deleting each game after completion, but personally I wanna have a massive library at my fingertips ready at all times.

Forza Hub has a handy info box that tells you what your current tally is. Apparently I'm at 6.3 million credits, 11 cars, and need to hit Tier 8 (not surprised they haven't updated those yet). My garage count in FM5 is 240-ish right now, so that'll definitely hit the required 300 for me to bump up to 10.3 million before September. The 360 games will just see an influx of whatever the cheapest car is. :lol:

Forza 5 already takes about 40 Gigabytes now with about ten more tracks and a lot more cars I hope FM6 doesn't take 60 or more. I think I only have about 100 left on my xb1.
It probably will. I think 2k15, GTA V, FM5 & FH2 along with their DLC have eaten up the majority of my HD.

Mine is 57% full with FH2, FM5, CoD Advanced Warfare and Halo Master Chief collection. And I haven't downloaded the giant patch for the last one yet...
EDIT: Forgot FF7 version of FH2.
EDIT2: Can I just go buy 200 Fiat X1/9's to get to 300 cars? Or does it have to be individual models?

EDIT2: Can I just go buy 200 Fiat X1/9's to get to 300 cars? Or does it have to be individual models?

I already have a few copies of cars (NA Miatas), and the count in-game is the same as on the Rewards page, so it can be duplicate cars if you'd like. I'm not even sure there's 300 unique cars in either FH1 or FM5, anyway.

I already have a few copies of cars (NA Miatas), and the count in-game is the same as on the Rewards page, so it can be duplicate cars if you'd like. I'm not even sure there's 300 unique cars in either FH1 or FM5, anyway.

In Horizon, there are 210 cars.

In F5, 309.

These numbers include all DLC, but not the special livery cars (ie. Collectors Edition cars, etc.)

I shall keeps my hope up. It would seem to me that doing so would be a semi-obvious progression, but I get that they want folks to own XB1's.

Yes, Forza is the only reason many people(including me) even bought the Xb1.
Maybe next gen there won't be a new Xbox anymore, and Xbox Live will go to PC as a steam-like app, that's the only way I can see the Forza franchise coming to PC.

I'm starting to think about getting XBone instead of PS4. If it wasn't for the cheaper price for PS4. I'm getting more doubt that PD can put the cool cars in GT7 because microsoft getting all the good exclusives.

Me Too, I'm a Porsche lover, and I'm sick and tired of the whole Gran Turismo EA Porsche controversy conspiracy 🤬, I think I may just have to break and Get an Xbox One, If Forza 6's Physics Engine is anywhere near realistic,:indiff: And I just bought A PS4 in March for Project CARS.

Last edited:
Me Too, I'm a Porsche lover, and I'm sick and tired of the whole Gran Turismo EA Porsche controversy conspiracy 🤬, I think I may just have to break and Get an Xbox One, If Forza 6's Physics Engine is anywhere near realistic,:indiff: And I just bought A PS4 in March for Project CARS.

You won't regret breaking away, I did late in FM4. Only regret you may have is not doing it sooner.

You won't regret breaking away, I did late in FM4. Only regret you may have is not doing it sooner
:lol:
My biggest concern is are the Steering Wheels for Xbone any good? Thrustmaster really is geared for PS4:( Even the Logitechs are better for PS4, But the Porsche's in Forza Horizon 2 are my dream Porsche's: The 959, Carrera GT, and the 918 Spyder:drool:

The Carrera GT is utter 🤬, even ignoring the fact that Paul Walker died in one. The 918 has GT6-style way to fast gearing but is a bundle of fun and the 959 has a wing almost as funny as the Dihatsu Midget... :lol:

The Carrera GT is utter 🤬, even ignoring the fact that Paul Walker died in one. The 918 has GT6-style way to fast gearing but is a bundle of fun and the 959 has a wing almost as funny as the Dihatsu Midget... :lol:

I figured The Carrera GT and especially the 959 would be as difficult to handle, but I love a Challenge, I had the 959 an my wall as a teen back in the day, I would love to run it against Lambo's and Ferrari's of the same period, I could make a whole week out of just doing that :P sheer heaven, LOL!

Thrustmaster has A great Eco-System for Xbone
This changes everything!!! I can't wait until Sept.

Last edited:
Indeed, me too

It's too bad Turn 10 didn't release this Porsche news 6 months ago, it would have been a deal sealer for me to buy a Xbone, PCARS, F1 2015, and Asseto Corsa are on Xbone, If GT7 has No Porsche's again, It will be the nail in the coffin for Polyphony Digital and PS4 for me, If EA renews Licensing with Porsche, and Yamauchi can't work A deal with EA, I'm done. We will see in 2016.

It's too bad Turn 10 didn't release this Porsche news 6 months ago, it would have been a deal sealer for me to buy a Xbone, PCARS, F1 2015, and Asseto Corsa are on Xbone, If GT7 has No Porsche's again, It will be the nail in the coffin for Polyphony Digital and PS4 for me, If EA renews Licensing with Porsche, and Yamauchi can't work A deal with EA, I'm done. We will see in 2016
Whilst I didn't jump the GT ship due to it's lack of Porsches, I must say that I'm very glad the the FM series has managed to pull off a deal to get them, twice now

The lads in the GT forums play down how much they want Porsches in GT. They say they don't care but they so, so do :lol:

Back