Forza 6 News Incoming?

The addition of Porsche is amazing and hopefully we can get some vintage race cars (ie. 908/2, 917/10, 906, etc.). I highly doubt we'll get any of those, but it's nice to dream. Personally I was fine with the RUF's but it's nice that the EA contract will be expiring and we'll see more Porsche's in more games.

The addition of Porsche is amazing and hopefully we can get some vintage race cars (ie. 908/2, 917/10, 906, etc.). I highly doubt we'll get any of those, but it's nice to dream. Personally I was fine with the RUF's but it's nice that the EA contract will be expiring and we'll see more Porsche's in more games.
I wonder whether the people who are currently nonchalant about Porsches in GT will suddenly regain their enthusiasm should they suddenly start popping up in PD games.

Last edited:
Are Porsche coming with the game or are T10 going to charge extra for them yet again (Forza 4 and Horizon)

Microsoft and Turn 10 in particular no longer feel it's fair to have exclusivity deals on manufacturers.

VXR
Microsoft and Turn 10 in particular no longer feel it's fair to have exclusivity deals on manufacturers.

Even if they had exclusivity deals it would not matter much. Their speed in adding new cars in the game is second to none. They will be having the latest models faster than others!

My point is that the Boxster and the Cayenne kinda saved Porsche, and you would think that the Boxster would be put in a game with about two open top cars that is set in coastal France, and the Cayman saved for FM6.

From what I recall Porsche was not making money before those two models came out, and they are now bestsellers (Porsche sells more SUV than anything else over here)

I take it from the title and description of the pack that we'll be getting cars from more than just Furious 7.

Any new News? :boggled:

Someone pls notify me if they hear/read about FM6 Ultimate Edition being sold in a disc. TY.:cheers:
I'm not getting a 🤬 credit card just so I may buy it online. :mad: 👎

Any new News? :boggled:

Someone pls notify me if they hear/read about FM6 Ultimate Edition being sold in a disc. TY.:cheers:
I'm not getting a 🤬 credit card just so I may buy it online. :mad: 👎
I used a debit card my friend,or don't you have one of those either?

A debit card online? I do have one of those :P but I just refuse to buy anything online.
Heck, I want to walk/drive to the store to buy stuff, and look at the pretty shop-a-oolics (women). :D
I guess I'll probably get one of those re-loadable/prepaid credit cards. 💡

News incoming? What about outgoing?
Saab has out-gone, Porsche might be outgoing ..? :(
Is Mosler out-gone too? :confused: (my fav car of FM4).
What about Skoda, Lada and Yugo, are they incoming? :P
Any chance of the Vespa 3 wheeler incoming? :odd: (rickshaw racing, anyone?) :lol:

When is Forza coming to PC? :D
Will never happen for the main games of their big franchises. Horizon is another matter in my opinion. This would be the Halo Wars approach. Get pc gamers excited for Halo with the spin off and make them buy an xbox one, if they want to play mainline halo games.

Nobody ever asks for GT to be translated to PC... Personally I wish they'd port the Uncharted series.

Will never happen for the main games of their big franchises. Horizon is another matter in my opinion. This would be the Halo Wars approach. Get pc gamers excited for Halo with the spin off and make them buy an xbox one, if they want to play mainline halo games.

Yeah I doubt it will happen, I've always wanted to play but I'm a Playstation guy and i'm not buying an xbox just to play Forza.

Once upon a time I had that attitude,but I was pleasantly suprised by the 360,the XB1 is growing on me and I am now splitting the games I buy over the 2 consoles but I guess it's not for everyone.

Haha yeah, I have joined the PC master race so I don't even own a PS4 anymore let alone an xbox just to play Forza :)

Yeah I doubt it will happen, I've always wanted to play but I'm a Playstation guy and i'm not buying an xbox just to play Forza.

Haha yeah, I have joined the PC master race so I don't even own a PS4 anymore let alone an xbox just to play Forza :)
Strange definition of being a PlayStation guy. :lol:

I think a lot of we Xbox owners also have PCs so we'll be able to take advantage of Windows 10 streaming between the two consoles. I'd be surprised if Microsoft let Turn 10 kill their console by porting one of their biggest system sellers to PC. Sony wouldn't do that with their exclusives so I'm not sure why anyone would expect MS to.

Strange definition of being a PlayStation guy. :lol:

I think a lot of we Xbox owners also have PCs so we'll be able to take advantage of Windows 10 streaming between the two consoles. I'd be surprised if Microsoft let Turn 10 kill their console by porting one of their biggest system sellers to PC. Sony wouldn't do that with their exclusives so I'm not sure why anyone would expect MS to.

Yeah they were talking about it being a possibility because of xbox getting windows 10 and Directx12. Is PC really a direct competitor to xbox though? Obviously Forza would never release on a different console but it could happen on PC, given the smaller market it could just be a nice sales boost. One of the previous Halo games was released on PC I believe...

Back