Forza 6 Photo thread

Tonight's efforts. Second one in being my fave
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh guys thank you so much for these...
For those like myself still waiting to hit XB1 with the release of the new FM6/Console (18th) it is great to see more of the game in your own creative work.

Big thumbs up!

I want to upload some pictures from the full FM6, but neither my screenshots page nor Forza photo gallery are showing the pictures. :/

I want to upload some pictures from the full FM6, but neither my screenshots page nor Forza photo gallery are showing the pictures. :/
First day. Its rare most things are going to work on the first day. By late tonight early tomorrow most issues should be worked out. Xbox live in general has been iffy quite a bit lately.

Well, looks like I know what homespace I'll be at most of the time.

Are the cars able to be moved this time around, or is that still restricted?

Well, looks like I know what homespace I'll be at most of the time.

Are the cars able to be moved this time around, or is that still restricted?

No movement. But we can toggle headlights on and off within Photomode, even after taking a picture. Be warned that there are some odd glitches with that though. I had a little sphere of light refuse to disappear on my M1's still-hidden headlights at Watkins Glen.

No movement. But we can toggle headlights on and off within Photomode, even after taking a picture. Be warned that there are some odd glitches with that though. I had a little sphere of light refuse to disappear on my M1's still-hidden headlights at Watkins Glen.
Well that's a shame, it would be great if they threw that in.

I think I ran into that problem with the photomode from the demo while using the F430 at night.

How do I upload the pictures? Sorry I'm a bit of a noob. :lol:

Make sure they are shared (you don't need to fill out all the details, just the key words), then login to XBL on the official site. On the top nav bar, you'll find galleries.

VXR
Well there goes my totally original, one of a kind idea for a livery on the GT, lmao.

Looks good on it.

:lol:

I only thought of it because I remembered the Heritage Edition GT the second I started thinking about what color I wanted to paint it in.

How do I upload the pictures? Sorry I'm a bit of a noob. :lol:

Take picture, share to the server (you're online so there's literally no way to miss this unless you cancel out of it), go here: http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/gallery/ (you'll have to sign in), download photo, done. :P

And it's done:

GT_FM6-2.jpg

I'd like some feedback. I went about this in a design conscious fashion, which is unusual for me to say the least. I took into consideration the rounded front bumper and the curvature of the hood which is why the arrow is as high up as it is.

It isn't a flat point-to-point design either, it subtly curves with the hood. I'll share it and someone can give better feedback.

:lol:

I only thought of it because I remembered the Heritage Edition GT the second I started thinking about what color I wanted to paint it in.

Take picture, share to the server (you're online so there's literally no way to miss this unless you cancel out of it), go here: http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/gallery/ (you'll have to sign in), download photo, done. :P

And it's done:

View attachment 444773

I'd like some feedback. I went about this in a design conscious fashion, which is unusual for me to say the least. I took into consideration the rounded front bumper and the curvature of the hood which is why the arrow is as high up as it is.

It isn't a flat point-to-point design either, it subtly curves with the hood. I'll share it and someone can give better feedback.

I did not think I would like it (the GT) as much as I like it but ...I LIKE!!! Nice shot Terronium-12!

Back