Forza 6 Photo thread

How do you upload the pictures so big. When i upload a picture its shrinking.
This is how I upload my pictures:
mmz6m97j.jpg

Which works for only some photos that you won't delete from the game to free up space.
Yeah, once you reach your cap(which is usually relatively low if you're active with the photomode) then you'll just be filling up the threads with broken links, as you remove them.

Which works for only some photos that you won't delete from the game to free up space.
Normally I first upload the screenshots to upload websites. I actually was a bit suprised that it even worked with the link from forzamotorsport, because I always thought that the end of the url needs to have the file type like .jpg or .png
Though those won't stay up forever too.

I absolutely love the GT skin. Thank you very much for it.
You don't use the ingame editor to create the skins, right?
I use photos and recreate the sponsor decals in the editor. I'm better at paint jobs but useless at creating detailed decals. Did a very basic Merc badge last night for my F1 car and that took me like 2 hours to make.
Tonight I have to try to make Blackberry logo for my F1 car and I know it's going to be a pain.

I use photos and recreate the sponsor decals in the editor. I'm better at paint jobs but useless at creating detailed decals. Did a very basic Merc badge last night for my F1 car and that took me like 2 hours to make.
Tonight I have to try to make Blackberry logo for my F1 car and I know it's going to be a pain.
How are you supposed to create those heavy decaled skins in the editor? (not talking about your skins here. At least not the ones from your screenshots). You have a maximum limit of layers and I've seen logos that already used over half of those layers alone, so I really don't get how people should create those skins in the editor.

For example the WSGT livery for the McLaren F1 from Forza Motorsport 4:
forza-motorsport-4-mclaren-43-team-bmw-motorsport-mclaren-f1-gtr-par-biibopmmx-124371.jpg

1000 layers maximum for each site. Front/back/roof only 500 - this livery should easily top those maximum layers.

Back