Forza 6 Photo thread

Forgive me for saying this, and I'm not sure if it's just my phone or not, but Forza 6 Apex barely looks any better than Forza 6 in terms of graphical fidelity. Am I wrong? Is Forzamotorsport.net just nerfing the quality of these pics?
It's the same engine and assets, just turned up to 11, at max settings all the tricks used for Xbone are gone such as 30 fps mirrors, and you can turn up AA and such to improve image quality substantially, basically photo mode quality in gameplay.

It's the same engine and assets, just turned up to 11, at max settings all the tricks used for Xbone are gone such as 30 fps mirrors, and you can turn up AA and such to improve image quality substantially, basically photo mode quality in gameplay.
I gotcha. Thanks for the explanation! :)

"Being a rookie out there on the track, with 23 other drivers, with nobody but your pit crew on your side, can be pretty stressful."
GetPhoto.ashx

"But if you play your cards right, and work with the opportunities presented to you, you'll find that it's not impossible to achieve success. Whether it be making friends..."
GetPhoto.ashx

"...Or making that split-second decision to possibly throw it all away..."
GetPhoto.ashx

"...If you're smart, it can yield positive results."
GetPhoto.ashx

How are you all posting FM6screens? Ever since the new exp/update mine won't appear anywhere :confused:

Edit : updated last night.

Last edited:
mmmmm. Forza. these shots are just.. yummy. :)

6 by hoodboi1,

5 by hoodboi1,

3 by hoodboi1,

^^ Great realistic shots are these from Xboxone or PC Apex? I am getting more and more tempted seeing all these shots to invest in another console and/or better PC for editing or gaming- I just can't warrant having a PS2, PS3, PS4 Xbox360, Xbox one or PC all plugged in! Note to Self :(Must stop looking at all these forums and Awesome pictures!) damn GTSport being so long away!:ill:

^^ Great realistic shots are these from Xboxone or PC Apex? I am getting more and more tempted seeing all these shots to invest in another console and/or better PC for editing or gaming- I just can't warrant having a PS2, PS3, PS4 Xbox360, Xbox one or PC all plugged in! Note to Self :(Must stop looking at all these forums and Awesome pictures!) damn GTSport being so long away!:ill:

thanks, man. my shots are on console.

8 by hoodboi1

9 by hoodboi1

10 by hoodboi1

Last edited:
@FT-1 Given up on NFS yet? Is Forza your main go to game now? I haven't touched NFS for a while. Still it does have a great camera on it :) Great shots as always ^^ 👍

@FT-1 Given up on NFS yet? Is Forza your main go to game now? I haven't touched NFS for a while. Still it does have a great camera on it :) Great shots as always ^^ 👍

Kinda, I'm switching between games and Need For Speed seems to have been left in the dust :P Even more so when The Crew becomes free (Games with Gold) later this month. At least with Forza, I still have a reason to go back - great gameplay and camera! 👍

Back