Forza 6 Photo thread

Paints of mine ......

Ferrari octane 2.jpg
Toy Tex 2.jpg

The Focus RS is a blast. It's...weirdly quiet, though. I mean, I know it's a Focus still, so it's not really gonna be super loud, I just expected a little more grunt to accompany all that go.
26902352695_9c12109405_o.jpg

GetPhoto (7) by MintyTS, on Flickr

It looks super sweet, though, and I actually noticed Ford went to the flatter inlayed logo when I got a close look at my buddies Fusion, and I actually really like the way it looks.
26809011952_bc8b06cb8d_o.jpg

GetPhoto (8) by MintyTS, on Flickr

And the Camaro, for all it's body roll and accurately simulated crappy visibility is actually really fun to drive. It's just loose enough to be enjoyable but just composed enough to be quick.
26809012092_0512cc5b35_o.jpg
GetPhoto (6) by MintyTS, on Flickr

But seriously, all of the body roll. Those headlights look so nice in the dark, though.
26868978526_160b53a252_o.jpg
GetPhoto (5) by MintyTS, on Flickr

And this was the first run I did with the car, VIR in the rain, never noticed how good the headlights of other cars look in the rain from a distance. The Camaro handled itself well, though.
26809012162_68cd5d75c2_o.jpg
GetPhoto (4) by MintyTS, on Flickr

VXR
I'm sure the Focus is meant to pop and bang. It seems like the same issue as with the F-Type R.

Much like the Bone Shaker... 8 open pipes, 8 carb trumpets..... not too much to expect 'bag of chisels in spin drier' at tick over plus proper flames and huge over fuelling on over run.

Rather, it sounds more like a well silenced Dyson.... disappointing imo

Forgive me for saying this, and I'm not sure if it's just my phone or not, but Forza 6 Apex barely looks any better than Forza 6 in terms of graphical fidelity. Am I wrong? Is Forzamotorsport.net just nerfing the quality of these pics?

Latest Posts

Back