Forza 6 Porsche Expansion

• Thread starter JC_Dude
  • 693 comments
That would be sweet too. With so many great Porsches out there, some will get left out, so prepare for the onslaught of complaints when the car list is released. :lol:
Yup, though I will probably be annoyed if there's no 993 in the pack. That was my favorite generation of the 911.

I'd bet the Cayman GTS will make way for the GT4. That's the one FH2 car gone, plus it can still be touted as a "new for XB1" car.
That makes sense on the count that Turn 10 seems to have a habit of only including the highest trim of a car.

Well, 2016 points to be an amazing year for gaming. Brand new Xbone, PS4, upgrading my PC in the next months (hopefully), plus a bunch of amazing games and DLC.

Porsche DLC plus new track, new pack for Mortal Kombat X, Ratchet and Clank TMTG, American Truck Simulator, Gears of War 4, etc. What more can a gamer ask for?

And for $20 (if accurate), this pack will be a bargain considering what includes.

I can see it already:

"Here's 20 Porsches including possibly a bunch of historic cars and a magnificient racetrack for you people to enjoy" "WHERE'S MY S14 T10 damnit?!?"
I wish everyone to get the cars they want, so I really do kind of feel bad for feeling like this. I'm almost hoping we don't get the S14 because it's such a blast when they flip out about it. :lol:

Whoa nelly, I really didn't expect the Porsche expansion to be leaked this early. Still, I'm really interested to see if it's legit or a hoax. Anyways, the VIR is a great racetrack, and racing with the 919 against the TS040, the '14 R18 and the GT-R LM NISMO would be incredible fun.

Curiously though, only six layouts are listed on the official VIR site. I'm curious what the seventh will be...

This is the first time the 356 has appeared in a Forza game, right? I never bought the Porsche pack for FM4, though I was tempted.

I hope the 914/6 or 944 Turbo haven't been left behind.

This is the first time the 356 has appeared in a Forza game, right? I never bought the Porsche pack for FM4, though I was tempted.

I remember the 356 appeared in FM3, and it was horrifically OP there. XD

At least one of those will be here, though I would assume both will make the cut.

I remember the 356 appeared in FM3, and it was horrifically OP there. XD

Sure you don't mean the 550?

Argh, no 928. I do hope we can change 911 body kits like FM4, to make the 911S and 964. Been dreaming to make a Singer 911 for the longest.

I've been waiting for what seems like decades for the inclusion of 928 or 928S in a console game.

I wish everyone to get the cars they want, so I really do kind of feel bad for feeling like this. I'm almost hoping we don't get the S14 because it's such a blast when they flip out about it. :lol:

:lol: While it's true, let's be fair and mention we've already got two Silvias (plus a 240SX) and 0 Porsche's.

Oh yeah... Where's my E60, T10!!!!???? (this is a legit cry)

So like 20 Porsches or so but still no Silvia (S14)

That's it man I'm totally done with this game!! :grumpy:

-------------------------------------

But in all seriousness this Pack sounds incredibly delicious, I look forward to adding these Cars to my little series that I'm doing.

I've never heard of this Virginia track before, Would prefer a track outside the States but whatever.

All in all I am very much looking forward to this

Roll on March 1st :)

But in all seriousness this Pack sounds incredibly delicious, I look forward to adding these Cars to my little series that I'm doing.

I've never heard of this Virginia track before, Would prefer a track outside the States but whatever.

All in all I am very much looking forward to this

Roll on March 1st :)

VIR is an amazing track and it's a helluva challenger to master due to the elevation changes! I am very glad to see this track in Forza and the North Course will probably be my new test track.

The Glen, Road America and Road Atlanta are worth it to prepare players that have never experienced VIR. All those elements of double apexes, curbs, esses, long straights, heavy braking, are good practice circuits to learn techniques to VIR. I'm sure nothing is better than actually practicing on VIR when we get it.

VIR is sweet unexpected news, but the 20 car count has me worried knowing Forza 4 had 30 and was missing key cars. I hope the body mods are handled the same way as in Forza 4.
I'll have my fingers crossed until final list is out.
My must haves...
-993 GT2
-996 GT3
-997.1 or 997.2 GT3
-997.1 GT3 RS
-997.2 GT3 RS 3.8 & 4.0
-997 GT2
-997 GT2 RS
-991 GT3
-991 GT3 RS
-Cayman GT4
-Carrera GT
-918 spyder
-930 Turbo
-1973 RS

Honestly I was wishing for this track to be added.
Next I would wish for Alabama ;)
@ OP
You messed something up under spoilers, you haven't listed the 918.

fm4-1337321360-4fb5e790ecd2b.jpg

I hope this one returns :)

Back