Forza 7: GTR Nismo gameplay

• Thread starter KimVieira
  • 6 comments
Is that the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6.R GT2 in the rearview mirror at 0:54?

Shouldn't the race be red flagged during that downpour? At the least, yellow flags. :sly:

I see 24 car grid hasn't been upped. Surprised the GT3 GT-R isn't used instead of the GT500 car. The GT3 Nissan has been out log enough for T10 to have modeled it for demos.

Surprised the GT3 GT-R isn't used instead of the GT500 car. The GT3 Nissan has been out log enough for T10 to have modeled it for demos.

Licensing. I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't gotten the GT3 at all, or if Polyphony have some sort of exclusivity going on.

Also, with the exception of the Porsche GT2 RS, all of the cars shown existed in previous Forza titles. Maybe that was intentional to keep the Porsche in the spotlight as the only "new" car on display.

A small complaint, but why does the GTR still sound like a V6? it's a 4 cylinder right?

You're right, it's a 4 cylinder:

In 2014, the Super GT regulations were aligned with those of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters, and so the V8 engine was replaced with a 2.0 liter, 4-cylinder turbo engine.[87]

Licensing. I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't gotten the GT3 at all, or if Polyphony have some sort of exclusivity going on.

Also, with the exception of the Porsche GT2 RS, all of the cars shown existed in previous Forza titles. Maybe that was intentional to keep the Porsche in the spotlight as the only "new" car on display.

You're right, it's a 4 cylinder:
Project Cars 2 have an R35 GT3. Comes with the #1 Bathurst 12 Hour livery. I believe Assetto Corsa also have an R35 GT3.

Back