Forza 7 Thumbnail Leaks

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by TheAdmiester, Apr 20, 2018.

1. deththrasher

deththrasher

they're young and hip, we just don't get them brah. I like failrace but pretty much everyone else is terrible.

teamvvv is always the best for forza coverage, when they actually let them get footage at least

2. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Pretty much. Though it's interesting to see them spin the info to get more likes/subscribers.

3. adam thompson

adam thompson

Mmmm Monaro nice :) vxr was in Forza 4 :) (Our hsv gto)

4. PJTierney

PJTierney

This is how YouTube works.
    • One channel in a game’s community gets popular.
    • Other channels want to emulate that success.
    • Other channels copy original channel’s format and occasionally put their own spin on it.
    • Original channel sees what the others are doing and it reinforces the idea that their approach is working.
    When you consider the demographics of YouTube it’s no surprise that drama and a noise are typically more popular for games than reasoned debate, analysis and “good” gameplay.

5. Normalaatsra

Normalaatsra

I just watched the Azerbaijan GP and noticed that there are London taxis servicing the city. I looked it up and this is apparently true, initiated after the 2012 Eurovision. https://www.azernews.az/nation/55617.html

This made me think that the London taxi could be used as a traffic prop car in a Central Asia setting located in the country for a Horizon game. I think the setting fits the theme of the game too.

6. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

Those are the modern(-ish) LTI TXs, however; the car depicted in the thumbnail is the much older Austin FX4, which IIRC only ever served as a taxi in London and few other cities in the UK. Besides, a Central Asian Horizon wouldn't explain the plethora of other extremely British cars present in the same leak.

bremics, VXR, ykiki and 2 others like this.
  7. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester

Not to mention that the FX4 has a fully detailed interior as opposed to the shadowy black mass that FH2/3 traffic cars have, making it clear that it's a playable car.

bremics, ClydeYellow and VXR like this.
  8. HarVee

HarVee

How is the Peel going to work I wonder. Without a reversing gear, is the driver going ot get out and turn the thing around or will the car just not be able to reverse?

9. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

My guess is you'll be able to reverse it, just like you can use manual or automatic transmissions on stock cars, even if the car didn't come with one or the other.

10. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

Exactly. Horizon isn't exactly a hyper realistic game, so one can understandably make concessions based on gameplay.

L8 Apex, ykiki and Populuxe Cowboy like this.
  11. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

Although it would be hysterically funny if they created an animation of your avatar getting out of the car, picking up the back end and pivoting it around to the direction you want to go, and then getting back in.

bremics, Apple Slipper, VXR and 3 others like this.
  12. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

Believe me, I want this to happen so, so bad.

13. deththrasher

deththrasher

Same with FM these days lol.

14. VXR

VXR

Talk of getting out of the car to reverse the Peel, I reckon getting out of the car might just be one of H4's new features.

bremics, ykiki and Populuxe Cowboy like this.
  15. Wiegert

Wiegert Premium

London Marathon expansion, anyone?

16. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I'd love to see them bring the driver gear concept to FH4, as well as allowing drivers to get out of the cars. That would add a new dimension to Forzatography.

ykiki and VXR like this.
  17. ShawnPhillips

ShawnPhillips

Playground Games is also working on some sort of Third person open world game, Would be pretty cool if they utilized that tech to let us get out of the car and walk around in FH4.

VXR, bremics, ykiki and 1 other person like this.
  18. FlameWater

FlameWater

I would be splitting atoms if they brought back Tsukuba race track

notsofast and LumpiestFish like this.
  19. LumpiestFish

LumpiestFish

Such a great track. It’s only small but it’s action packed. I love little circuits like Tsukuba and Lime Rock.

AlienDeathRay, FlameWater and ykiki like this.
  20. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I'm in the Forza forum! What ever next?! How 'bout the Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050-HYBRID 2017 which you are likely getting? I mean... when is your next DLC due for FM7? Oops.

Never mind...

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Cloudy and Dsavage27 like this.
  21. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

Idk about anybody else but I'm itching for more leaks in the form of an expansion or real legit dlc. I remember the good ol days in previous Forza games I would boot up the website on a given month and see a post titled " New Leak details!" Or " Guess what we have coming to Forza guys!" . Now it's just too much silence and more boredom than fun. Let's see if we go another week without any news :indiff:

Cloudy likes this.
  22. Cloudy

Cloudy

For real man. Usually I hate leaks because they spoil the surprise, but at this point I'm just desperate for one...

ykiki and Dsavage27 like this.
  23. bremics

bremics

Apparently Fable 4?

VXR likes this.
  24. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

Man, from Peter Molyneux to Playground. What a turnaround.

VXR and bremics like this.
  25. notsofast

notsofast

I'd be thrilled to see the Temple of Time Attack return. I'd love to be able to take the car in my avatar around there

26. WanganDream

WanganDream

Did they add another cars again with today's update? (not Mustang & Fiesta)

MikeFHV8 likes this.
  27. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester

Unfortunately the leaks are probably over for good unless there's a major slip-up. In the update that came after these leaks, every single thumbnail showing an unreleased car (even the old FM4 leftovers of the RT12 and Panamera) were completely scrubbed from the game's files. No update since has had anything outside of their respective announced cars.

WanganDream likes this.
  28. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

It's fun to come back to this thread knowing what we know now.

Dsavage27 likes this.